Reunions. (15)

GUESS WHOSE BACK, BACK AGAIN!? ITS MEEEEE MY PUPS! 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Cade's P.O.V :
I hopped into my car and hauled ass to the hospital, a smile on my face the entire time. I may or may not have broken a couple of laws but as long as no one knew it was fine...right?

I shook the thought out of my head and parked my car flinging the door open and practically slamming it shut as I locked the door practically running-okay yeah no I was running, who cares though my Mate was awake! Thank the Goddess! I pressed the button on the elevator and jumped from foot to foot eagerly. The second the doors were open I was rushing out and sure enough there was Scott smiling and waving me over frantically.

I ran over and slammed into the door before running in completely ignoring Scott's laughter-it felt like the world had stopped. Winter sat there smiling and his eyes crinkling in the corners as I embraced him as tightly as I could considering his injuries,"Hey baby." I watched as a flush filled his cheeks but he smiled at me,"Hey." His voice was rough, obviously from the not speaking and not drinking water,I ran my fingers through that soft hair of his.

"Merry Christmas." I said smiling, my vision was blurry but I ignored it. I felt warm but thin arms wrap themselves around me,"Merry Christmas, Cade." Winter whispered gently holding me tightly,his face pressed against my shoulder. I nuzzled his hair, saying nothing.

"As cute as this is, I need to hug my spiderman soo.." I reluctantly moved away but stayed close by as Stiles flung himself at Winter who chuckled and hugged back, it seemed that they felt the need to hug him again.

His hand reached out and grabbed ahold of mine,I looked down at him and smiled, leaning down,"Winter?" He hummed as an answer running his fingers through my hair,"I'm so glad you're awake." I said and tugged me onto the bed and curled up against my side saying nothing and buried my face in his hair.

We all stayed like that. Enjoyed the warmth and company of everyone around us.

                                                                     It was nice.
_______________________________________________________________________________
word count :362 
Yes its short but I've had the worst case of putting this off (I WAS PROCASTINATING IM SORRY.)
But this book will be over soon pups sooo..DONT HATE ME but It's not supposed to be super long, its a short book pups. Anways here you go!