(19)

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE LMAO.
________________________________
Winter's POV :
The tension was clear in the room as we all grabbed our things and then headed out.

Cage and the girls in one car. Myself and everyone else in the other one.

Nobody spoke or joked around.

I could see Isaac with his palms pressed together,eyes closed and lips moving.

I never took him for the religious type. I turned back around and gazed at my shoes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned--gazing at my brother.

"Did you tell him?"

I watched as he cracked a smile and bowed his head,the tips of his ears pink.

"Yeah,he uh he knows what he means to me now."

I grinned broadly and nodded,"Good."

"He doesn't understand why I just messaged him instead of ya'know the good old way where you call or write a letter or face-to-face."

I nodded and watched as he glanced down st his phone.

"It's okay,I'm sure he'll understand one day."

Derek grimaced and nodded although I could tell he was worried about him finding out completely.

"Hey. He's used to risky lifestyle." Derek barked out a surprised laugh.

He nodded and gave me a broken smile.

"He knows that--" he licked his lips and squinted out the window for a second,"--he knows that we're doing something bad. Something dangerous."

I sighed and nodded,"But he just wants us to be careful. To text him in case something goes wrong."

I nodded once again and said nothing.

"It's just that--I want him to know everything but--it'd be a waste if we died and he had everything he knew but couldn't say anything,"

"It would be better if all he knew was that I loved him and that I hoped I would get to see him again."

As much as it hurt for me to agree--I did.

"I get it. I wish--man I wish Cage wasn't in this but--he was born in it so I think,I think he gets it. He understands it."

Derek nodded.

"Boys." We looked over at Stiles and Derek.

"We're here."

Stiles grabbed his bat. Derek shed his claws.

They both had golden bands on their ring finger.
______________________________
Here's a little something something for you guys,sorry if it's shitty it's like 1 in the morning lol. I hope you guys enjoy the little cliffhanger the next chapter will be longer than this.
If you wanna complain at me here's where you can follow if you want! Or ask any questions.
Tumblr: hellish-angel-1
Instagram:Angel_from_hell
Twitter:Hellish_angel1