WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK (7)

Hey guys new chapter. *hides in corner* DONT KILL MEH PLEASE hahaha anyways see you around pups
_______________________________________
Cage's pov (finally):
I gazed at my mate biting my lip thoughtfully,if i told him the truth the possibility of rejection extremely high. If i didn't he wouldn't trust me anymore.
I sighed deeply and took a deep breath. "Look,something...big is happening within my family. And some fuckers thought it was a good idea to threaten you." My sweet innocent little mate.It wasn't hard to tell he was confused.

"What? Me? Why?" I smiled softly at the confusion. He was so adorable flustered. "In due time I'll explain everything okay?" I sighed noticing how tense he was. "don't worry. Ill protect you." He blushed deeply and gave me a soft smile. "Thank you so much."

Of course my love,for without i will surely perish.

Without you my life conveys no meaning.

For without you by my side,i will no longer be able to live.

Without your sweet scent,your caring eyes,your soft skin,i hold no ties to life.
_______________________________________
word count:184
Yeah i know long time no see. I got emotional at the end so uhh tell me what you think pups okay see you later bye pups <3 (btw the reason i wasnt writing was because i was getting over some personal problems)