What?........(11)

hey pups here's that new chappie I promised you guys,so sorry for that. Anyways don't kill me here you guys go.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Cage:
When the doctor's walked in I looked up. I smelt a druid, a werewolf and a human. I frowned confused.
"Mr.Jackson?" I looked up to meet a brown haired woman, she had light brown eyes with golden flecks. She was wearing simple black jeans and a skin-tight(which if you ask me was slightly innapropite considering her line of work and all that), grey v-neck under. She had her doctor's coat over it. The name pinned onto her coat was Dr.Brennan. She gave me a warm smile with a knowing look.
"You can call me Jessica if you like. I am in a fact a druid." I nodded seriously. Frowning slightly. "Of course, this are my colleagues. Dr.Kadi-" she motioned to the smaller female to her left. She gave me a soft smile and tentative wave. She had long blonde hair and bright green,when she smiled she had faint dimples. She was a slightly tout woman. She was wearing (believe it or not) khaki pants and a white shirt under her own doctor's coat. "-She's the human." I nodded quietly. My gaze flickering over to the slightly taller male on her right with slightly narrowed eyes.

I knew it was obvious that I didn't like him here when I myself was a male werewolf. He bowed his head to me slightly his light brown curls going down and around his face. He had a somewhat childish face,with big doe eyes. A light color I could only describe as honey. "This is Dr.Nacanno,the werewolf as you can obviously tell." I frowned but nodded once again deciding to stay silent for the moment.
"I know you want to ask questions as to why we are here and we want to explain to you some things that we all know may not sit too well with you." She had a certain way of speaking that relaxed me even when those words served to make me nervous.

"Now, I want to explain to what our jobs are and what we are going to do to help you." I worried my bottom lip for a moment before deciding to sit up.
"Since i am a druid i help with any werewolves that get involved into any accidents that land them here. Also, i help out the local pack. So i help with all that." I nodded getting the basic idea of her job then i turned curiously to the other doctor. Dr.Kadi who gave me a soft smile.

"Hey there, well basically my job is to help with connections to any people related to the accident or accidents that happened. Supernatural or not. I am pretty familiar with any and most likely most type of supernatural creatures. I try to keep all bonds strong and make sure there are no blurred lines between the two people in the accident." I stared at her for a few seconds then nodded.

"So basically you make sure that no one steps out of bounds and everyone is clear with one another?" i asked wincing at how rough my voice sounded. Dr. Brennan offered me a cup of water and i gratefully took it.
My gaze wandering to the relatively quiet man. "My job is a little bit like Dr.Kadi but i mainly work with mates who may be having any types of problems or if they're in an accident together or something happened to one of the mates i usually am needed to help with anything related to mates." I nodded feeling myself start to grow fearful. What if something happened to my small mate?

"Now we know that this news may come as a shock to you and we certainly hope that you don't lose your temper. But-"

"But what? Did something happen to him!?" i cry out feeling my body start to shake out of pure terror that something might've happened. I watched as they all shared a look and Dr. Nacanno who had stationed himself by the door. "Winter is well...He's in a medically induced coma."

"....."
"Mr. Jackson?"

"........"

"Oh my goo- someone go get a doctor or something!"

He's in a coma?...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
word count :700
DUM DUM DUM CLIFF HANGER and yes sorry once again for my disappearance and here you guys go a new chapter hope you enjoyed and leave me a comment or anything like that and i will be sure to respond love you pups! BUIII