i| The Norris Bunch

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Applause

"I live for the applause, applause. applause."

Holly Norris knew what it was like to feel like a failure

No one ever made Holly feel that way, it was something that she put on herself from a very young age. She knew a lot of it was because her plans never worked out and growing up wasn't always easier when you had a lot of siblings.

Holly had two older brothers and two younger sisters. She was exactly the middle child, though it never really felt any different. Her parents treated all of them the same, something Holly had always appreciated. 

When she was diagnosed with epilepsy at age 12, Holly nearly gave up everything but her dad never let his kids give up on their dreams. He didn't believe in letting something take over your life, no matter how hard it was, as long as you had a good support system.

Holly Norris was incredibly good at calculating distances and predicting things in her head. She wasn't quite sure where it came from but she was good at maths and physics. Her parents realised it very quickly and tried to find something Holly could get invested in.

Both of her older brothers had been karting from a young age but it was Lando who got the chance to rise through the ranks. He was now a Formula 1 driver for McLaren racing whereas her other brother, Oliver, made simulators and was happily married with a kid. Her youngest sister Flo was an equestrian and her other sister, Cisca, was a University student.

As for Holly? She kicked a ball around.

Perhaps it was a little more professional than that.

Though you wouldn't have thought it at first glance, Holly Norris was the goalkeeper for the English national football team, along with playing for Chelsea Women. She'd been scouted at a young age for their junior team before moving up and at age twenty-one, she'd celebrated winning the Euros with her team.

Life was good. It was busy and often overwhelming but it was good.

Holly Norris could be considered overly confident and a little bossy at times. A lot of people claimed that's what made her a good goalkeeper because she made sure her team knew when they had allowed the ball to get too close to goal. Others said it made her cocky. She didn't care, her on-pitch was different from when she was home.

She had always been particularly tall, with a steady footballer build like you'd expect. Her hair flowed down past her shoulder when it wasn't in the usual bun she put it in. Her skin was tanned, a mix of her English dad and Belgium mum. Her eyes were a murky brown mixed with the slightest green and from far away, she looked very similar to her brother Lando.