Xi| Solutions

beware this, it's not edited and very messy work!

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : (I just) Died in your arms

"It must have been something you said."

Holly Norris wasn't the most emotional person when it came to heartfelt feelings

Holly Norris wasn't the most emotional person when it came to heartfelt feelings. She adored flirting, humour and excitement but sitting down and having a conversation with no jokes or sarcasm seemed boring. She would never deny that. Her overconfident nature stopped her from feeling too much anxiety.

However, she woke up feeling uneasy. She knew what she was planning to do later and she was trying her hardest to avoid backing out of it. It was such an odd feeling for her, to feel anxiety about a secret she had kept.

"Don't freak out," Holly said in the mirror. "It's just your overly idiotic brother...who you have to tell you're fucking his best friend. No big deal."

She ran a hand through her hair, letting out a slight scream to get her frustration out while she could. Holly already knew Lando was slightly suspicious about the fact she'd asked to meet at her house rather than a restaurant or their parents. She didn't want anyone to overhear them.

"Hey," Lando greeted as Holly let him into the house. "You good?"

"Yeah," Holly nodded. "How was your Quadrant event thing?"

"It was great," Lando nodded, sitting down. "I think Max has some crazy things planned with the rest of them. You should join one."

"I don't think gaming is my style," Holly shrugged, sitting across from him. "Maybe if you do something football-related."

"That would be an unfair advantage but we'll definitely think about it," Lando laughed.

Holly nodded and distracted herself for a moment by getting a drink for her brother. Lando spun around in his seat to watch her move to the kitchen, knowing something was wrong with his sister. Holly was a talker and now she was silently going off to get a drink?

"Yo, what's up with you?" Lando questioned. "Did someone say something in practice? Is this about the world cup?"

"No," Holly huffed, sitting down. 

"What is it?" Lando pressed. "Come on, we tell each other everything!"

"I'm sleeping with George."

Lando raised an eyebrow and released a hum. Then after around three minutes of silence and Lando nodding to himself, his eyes went wide and snapped up to his sister.

"George?! Russell?! George Russell?!"

"What other George would I be referring to, Lando," Holly groaned. "I'm sorry, alright! I know he's like your friend and all—"