Vi| Too busy to party?

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : The Climb

"I can almost see it, that dream I'm dreaming."

Holly Norris would love to know if she or Lando would do better on the reaction test

It was just a thought she'd had for a while but one she had never tested. The reaction test consisted of a few things but the most notable one was having to press the buttons as they lit up and it was something they both did.

She had to follow the ball at all times, always knowing when she'd have to make the next save or shout at her team when they weren't doing their jobs properly. Holly knew no one was perfect but they were paid to keep the ball away from the goal. The better they did their jobs, the less Holly had to do (not that it bothered her but it did decrease the chance of injury if they controlled the other team).

"Holly, do you want to race me?"

Holly glanced up from the green-lit buttons, eyes trailing to the grinning Niamh Charles. Niamh was one of the left-backs and they got on well, both being around the same age. Niamh was often cheerful and 

"Aren't you supposed to be busy?" Holly hummed in amusement.

"Not for another ten minutes," Niamh insisted. "To the goal and back?"

"You know you'll win though!" Holly snorted. "Your job is to run, I'm just very good at diving."

"Erin thinks you're faster than me, she bet me £10."

"Oh I see what this is," Holly smirked. "Okay then. Let me win Erin some money so I'm her favourite."

"How was your brother's race?" Niamh questioned as the two of them got into a running position.

"Bad. I felt really bad for him," Holly frowned. "Oscar is nice, that's his new teammate. I do miss Danny though."

"It's still mad that Lando Norris is your brother. And isn't your sister a horserider? Your family must have mad genes."

"Sure do, we're sporty...anyway...three...two...one...go!"

Just as Holly had predicted, Niamh was faster than her. It wasn't much of a surprise, considering Holly focused on how quick to dive, reaction times and steading steady when catching the ball. Running wasn't where her strengths lay. Besides, Erin would be okay without her £20.

They had just won against Everton and now they were about to go up against Leicester for the Super League. Just after that, there was the final against Manchester United for the FA Cup, which her family would be coming to watch.

"What's got your head in the clouds?" Millie bright questioned as she passed Holly.

"Life," Holly winked.