Vii| Bad idea, right?

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Bad idea, right?

"I just tripped and fell into his bed."

Holly Norris tended to get carried away when she was out in the clubs

Holly Norris tended to get carried away when she was out in the clubs. She never remembered how many shots she'd drowned or how many people she'd danced too close to; it was her personality and she wouldn't change who she was. She'd end up in various beds over the cause of the year when she did so, not even giving a second thought to it.

She had a second thought about the bed she woke up in this particular day. Her brain was foggy of the night before as she blinked the light of her face and rested her eyes on the man lying across from her. 

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," Holly whispered-yelled as she scrambled out of the bed. "Shit."

She knew she had a problem with swearing but who wouldn't if they woke up in the bed of a Formula 1 driver?

George Russell. Holly knew many things about the man, such as his over-confident and annoying behaviour to his overbearing Britishness. She knew he wasn't a bad person from how it appeared and Alex Albon trusted him so she did too. She just wasn't sure if sleeping with the guy was a good idea.

She threw the clothes on as quickly as she could, though she had nowhere to escape. Last night Holly thought it was a great idea to bring him back to her own home, which was the one thing she swore never to do.

There were worse things in the world, such as knocking on the door at that very moment.

"Stay here," Holly hissed to an awaking George.

She ran a hand through her messy hair to straighten it out as she jogged towards her front door, praying it wasn't Lando. Instead, it was her older brother Oliver (though it wasn't much better in her situation). His wife Savannah was with him and their daughter Mila.

"Hey, sorry we didn't call ahead, we were just in passing," said Oliver loosely. "Are you busy?"

"No," Holly trailed off. "Sit in the living room, I'll make you a drink but I just need to get...my slippers from my bedroom."

"Are you sure, I can make drinks for us?" Oliver suggested.

"No! Uh, I can do it, I'm funny about making my coffee..."

"Sure," Oliver shrugged.

Holly breathed in heavily as she practically sprinted up the stairs and towards her room. She couldn't believe she'd slept with George Russell, if he told anyone...Holly would never live it down. Lando would kill her and George, her team would tease her about it, the media would go crazy. She didn't need that right now.

"You need to go, now," Holly emphasised, glad George had gotten dressed.

"What?" George blinked. "Sorry, did I do something wrong,"

"Oh no, you're great," Holly pointed honestly and George smirked. "But my brother is here and you need to go."

"Lando?"

"Thank God it's not, little shit follows me like a lost puppy," Holly replied,"It's Oli. They shouldn't hear the front door since my living room is at the back but you need to go before they get curious."

"I really hope I didn't overstep," George said slowly, watching her face carefully.

"George, I only sleep with people I want to sleep with or you'd have a black eye right now," Holly replied.

"That's...scary but good to know," George chuckled.

"That doesn't mean this is a thing now. Nope, definitely not."

"Definitely not," George nodded, tilting his head in confusion at Holly's mumbling.

"Not now, not later, nada," Holly mumbled.

If Holly was honest, the chances of George ending up back in her bed were likely. She partly regretted it but not because of George. She regretted it because of the problems it would bring but part of Holly also needed the thrill. It was a sense of danger and she was all for it. Besides, friends with benefits never hurt anyone, right?

No. She couldn't.

This was Lando's friend. She didn't want to be that woman who stole her brother's friend, slept with him, and then ruined their friendship.

"Bye George," Holly whispered as she practically pushed him out the door. "Sorry."

"Holly?" Oliver called. "Everything okay?"

"Perfect," Holly replied back. "Just great."

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

Emilia knew something was wrong the moment she got into the car with her friend. She watched the way Holly's face seemed far away in the clouds despite the fact she was supposed to be driving them to the golf range to battle Lando and Max Fewtrell.

"What did you do, Holly Norris? Emilia interrogated. 

"Nothing—"

"Lair. Who'd you sleep with?"

"Em!" Holly groaned. "Is what really what you think of me?"

"It's less about what I think of you and more about what i know of you. It's not me shaming you, it's not, you're allowed to have fun," Emilia insisted.

"What would you say if I told you it was Lando's friend?" Holly mumbled.

"It's not Max, isn't it?" Emilia frowned. "God, it's not Alex?"

"God, No! You'd think Alex would cheat on Lily?" Holly scoffed. "I wouldn't let him cheat on that beauty of a girlfriend. Lily is my sister. It's not Max either. It's uh Russell."

"When I talked about doing it with the wrong person, this is what I meant."

"What makes him the wrong person?"

"His name," said Emilia.

"His name doesn't make him the wrong person," Holly argued. "It's not like we're going to get married tomorrow. We just slept together."

"Fine...at least tell me...how good was he?"

"Out of everyone? The best."

wow, i'm alive

wow, i'm alive.