iV| Eye for detail

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Don't blame me

"Don't blame me, love made me crazy."

Despite being very flirtatious, Holly Norris knew how to be respectful

Despite being very flirtatious, Holly Norris knew how to be respectful. If she knew someone would find it uncomfortable, she'd stop right away or if she realised she was leading someone onto a relationship she didn't want, she'd stop. Then of course, she would never flirt if she knew someone was dating. So, she knew not to flirt with Oscar.

The two had a polite meeting and Holly got good vibes from the young driver. She just hoped that they could have a bond like she did with Daniel and Carlos, since she adored them both.

Amelia had also joined Holly for the Saturday, having finally caught a flight. She missed qualifying but didn't really matter to the daycare worker. She never really understood what was going on anyway.

"Morning, Oscar!" Holly greed.

"Hi, Holly," Oscar smiled.

"Holly's been asked to wave the flag at Silverstone!" Lando boasted happily.

That was right, Holly had been asked just that weekend if she'd wave the flag. She'd talked to the England team and they'd agreed she could miss training for that weekend (the World Cup was just a few weeks after the race.)

"This is my friend, Emilia," Holly introduced as she ignored Lando's comment.

"Hi!" Emilia waved.

"Amelia and I have known each other since children," Holly explains. "Lando hated that I hung around with her more than him."

"Are you older or younger than Lando?" Oscar asked kindly.

"Younger!" Holly beamed. "We used to get called twins when we were younger but Lando's not as good-looking as I am—"

"Rude—"

"And he's taller," Holly finished. "Doesn't matter though. He just loves having me around but then never comes to any of my football games—"

"I told you'll come to the world cup!" Lando argued. "I have a job, Holly."

"If you don't come, I'm going to tell everyone Oliver is my favourite brother."

"You wouldn't. You don't have favourites."

"I would if you don't show."

Holly smirked at Lando with a light shrug as Oscar laughed. The new McLaren driver seemed shy but Holly had a good feeling that he and Lando would get along.

Eventually, it became the time for the Sprint shootout and Holly watched her brother exit the garage in his car. She was in the garage with Amelia, headset on and doing her best to pay attention to what was happening.