iii| Alex and Holly

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Applause

"I live for the applause, applause. applause."

Holly Norris wasn't a big fan of flying

Holly Norris wasn't a big fan of flying. One of her biggest fears was heights so you could imagine why the concept terrified her. It was hard to be calm, no matter what class she sat in or the time of day they flew at. It was the downside of playing the Euro but Holly's teammate, one of her favourites on the Lioness team, and being on the Chelsea squad, Millie Bright. She was older than Holly but treated her like a daughter.

The whole Lioness team always found Holly's nervous squeaks and statements good entertainment while still being supportive of her hate for it. Holly was glad that the World Cup only happened in one country so it wasn't quite as taxing on her.

Flying to Baku was anxious for her but she was willing to do it because she adored her older brother and she promised him she could go. Besides, she was flying with him so it made it a little easier. Sadly, Emilia was joining them on Saturday as she just couldn't get out of work.

"Yo, clam down," Lando assured as Holly shook slightly. "I forgot you hate planes."

"The plane is problem number two, Lando," Holly groaned. "Problem one is getting through that airport without being noticed."

"Worried that people will see the best goalkeeper in England?" Lando teased. "Especially after your last game."

Chelea's match against Aston Villa had gone very well with a 3-1, with Holly saving a lot of goals and feeling very worn out after. The points were very wanted and it had put her in a good mood after.

"I'm worried that people will see you, no one cares about me," Holly huffed, pushing his shoulder. "I'm surprised Max deals with you on a daily basis."

"I'm surprised Emilia deals with you—"

"Emilia adores me."

"Maybe Max adores me."

Holly laughed slightly, glad her brother was trying to take the edge off flying a little. The two of them were the worst people to be in the airport as between football and motorsport personnel, they were sure to get noticed.

While Holly's epilepsy was kept under control with her medication, stress still had the possibility of causing a seizure. It was different for everyone but Holly's stressed-induced ones were less typical and more as though she was staring off into space blankly. She normally got them while flying but whoever was with her would just keep an eye on her. Lando was especially well-equipt.

"I'm going to abandon you for Alex this weekend," Holly joked as they headed through security. "It's a good thing Lily isn't there or you wouldn't stand a chance."