iX| Breakfast?

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Breakfast at Tiffany's

"And as I recall, I think we both kinda liked it."

Holly Norris found conversations with Iris Godwin incredibly boring

It wasn't Iris' fault that her job involved talking to Holly about disinteresting things. Iris herself was a lot of fun, Iris knew that, but her job did her no favours. She was strict at managing Holly since she was someone with a busy schedule.

The hangover probably didn't help either, though she didn't regret spending most of her time the previous night drinking shots with Alex Albon, Lando Norris and George Russell. Part of her knew she should have regretted it.

"There's a lot of pictures of you from last night so if you want to do damage control, we need to do that now," Iris incited.

"We don't need to do damage control, it was just a bit of fun," said Holly, rolling her eyes.

"So If I don't help, you have to accept that whatever comes from it is fully your fault," Iris warned.

"It can't be that bad," Holly snorted. "I remember it...mostly. Besides, I'm allowed to let loose after we won the FA cup, Iris!"

"I know that, Holly. I'm just making sure you're happy with whatever happened, if anything did," Iris assured. "If you have a problem, I'm here. You know that."

"There's no problems at all..." Holly glanced over to the man still asleep in her bed. "I'm great. Just a hangover."

"Recover well, phone me tomorrow."

Iris put the phone down and Holly was left in the company of a fast asleep George Russell. She really needed to stop meeting him like this and the worst part? She was sure that Lando saw them leave together, Alex definitely did.

"Oi, Russell, get up!" Holly called, throwing her slipper at him.

George made a small 'oof' noise as it hit his face, sitting up in a shock. He gave Holly a raised eyebrow and she pointed to the clock that read 10:30. It wasn't that late but the two of them were used to being up at early hours.

"Do I have to hide gain?"

George's tone was amusement but there was a hint that he knew he might have to hide somewhere.

"No but we are going out for breakfast," Holly demanded. "This little thing we have is great but I don't even know you."

"I'm up for breakfast," George replied sheepishly. "I might need to get clothes first."

"We can't drive yet, there's no way we're sober...let me call Emilia. She won't tell anyone." Holly replied smoothly.

Looking for her phone, Holly headed downstairs. The house was clean, apart from the blanket sprawled on the floor by the sofa, which Holly didn't remember being there. Slowly, she kept further into her living room.

"Oh my God — Alex, why are you on my sofa?"

Alexander Albon and Holly Norris had a great friendship, formed over years of teasing her brother and joking about overly British things. However, Holly had never found him randomly sat on her sofa.

"I let him in," Came Emilia's voice from the kitchen. "Poor guy was stood in the rain and I knew he was your friend."

"Right, okay," Holly whistled. "Want to go out to breakfast with us?"

"I could eat," Alex shrugged, standing up. "So...you and George?"

"Nope, not me and George," Holly corrected in a whisper. "Just...fun. Not serious, I don't even know the guy. Don't tell Lando."

"Ah," Alex grinned. "Friends with Benefits?"

"You can't have benefits if you're not friends," Holly whisper-yelled. "Stop teasing me or I'll tell Lily you're harassing me."

Alex gave her a playful glare as Holly threw a jumper on. After a moment of silent, with just the noise of George's footsteps upstairs, Holly turned to Alex.

"What did happen last night?"

"Nothing too crazy. You told Lando you could drink a pitcher to yourself in one go, and you did. Lando recorded that. Then you and George did a shot competition. Your football team left a little before you did one by one," Alex replied, honestly. "Then you and George seemed to rely on each other for air—"

"What did you just say?" Holly hissed.

"Don't worry, no one saw you other than me," Alex added. "Then you went home with him.

"Great," Holly ran a hand over her face. "Emilia, I only just messaged you. How did you get here so fast?"

"I was already on my way to check up on you," Emilia shrugged.

Holly shrugged. She knew Emilia cared a lot and just wanted to make sure she was alive. However, Holly had completely forgotten she'd told Alex to come over and the poor man had to stand in the rain waiting for her.

When George was dressed, they all left the house. The group dropped George back at his house before trying to decide where they wanted to go for food while he changed. Holly knew Alex was waiting for her to explain how this happened in the first place or for some sort of confirmation that Lando knew or not.

"Stop staring at me," Holly growled at Alex, crossing her arms.

"But it's George!" Alex whined. "If Lando find out—"

"Which he won't—"

"— he'll kill you both!"

"If you're going to sleep with the guy, at least try to start some sort of relationship, Holly," Emilia insisted. "Alright?"

"Oh my God, if it means that much, fine! Alex don't say a word about any of this, swear it on Lily," Holly threatened.

"Fine, I swear!"

Holly mumbled to herself as they waited for George. She supposed it couldn't hurt if she got to know George more. There was nothing bad that could happen from it, surely? Well, apart from Lando murdering them but other than that, everything would be fine.

Now she just wanted food.