14. 영화

Sometimes Hanbin's too good and considerate to be true. Especially with people close to him, that being his family, friends or lover. For Matthew, he had always been a blessing sent from heaven. And he did his part so right, like that one time he invited Matthew to go see a movie with a bunch of people since he knew the younger had been quite down lately. With Jiwoong's constantly busy schedules, poor guy was often left alone for days, so his best friend came up with an idea to make him hangout with some really fun people. For that, he called a lot of their friends, or people they loved to hang out with. Only six managed to make time, and you can all guess, Zhang Hao and his friend Taerae, Ricky, Gyuvin and his roommate Gunwook, and lastly Yujin. Some of them like Taerae and Gunwook were complete strangers to Matthew. He was very excited to meet them though, especially Taerae as he heard that the male was from his year. He figured there were two potential couples but he didn't think that the hangout would make him feel anything but happy.

So the day came, and they dressed up nicely. In the span of about 30 minutes, all eight of them were present in front of the mall. Hanbin eagerly greeted all of them, well, he stiffened around Taerae, but no one noticed. And the latter too, made his way to talk to the others, since many of them were unfamiliar with each other.

"Shall we go?" Hanbin asked, linking his arm with Hao's. Like them, Gyuvin and Ricky were holding hands as well, but they were less obvious. They all headed to the hall, Zhang Hao already booked the tickets beforehand. It wasn't a hot movie or anything, but the review was quite satisfactory. They got some snacks and went in. Their seating allocation comprised of total eight seats, four on each adjacent row. Hao and Hanbin took the first one, Matthew sat next to his best friend taking Yujin to sit next to him. In the hind row, Taerae, Gunwook, Ricky and Gyuvin sat. None of them noticed at first, but Taerae actually sat in a position he could clearly see Hanbin.

It didn't matter at first, but as the movie played, and the room darkened, his eyes fell on the side profile of the said male. And all the memories came rushing to him.

The heat.

The passion.

The pain.

Taerae stared at Hanbin, the movie forgotten. He looked so handsome, maybe even more than he used to be. And he was smiling, at times, his whiskers showed. And he was talking to Matthew and then, Hao.

Hanbin looked at Hao with such loving eyes! They all got a regular bag of popcorn for two people, and Hao was holding one, yet, Hanbin was feeding him one by one. And they were whispering, giggling. Taerae's eyes filled up. He thought he buried everything but-

"Hi", he heard from his side, "Do you want some?"

Taerae turned his head, and noticed Gunwook holding the popcorn bag.

"Ah, yes." He said, taking a huge handful from the bag. The younger male laughed, "I won't take them away, you don't have take all at once."

"Right, sorry." Taerae felt a little embarrassed. He put some in the bag again, then took one in his mouth. Gunwook chuckled at his behavior, then focused on the movie. Taerae kept eating the popcorns, and listened to Gunwook talking to Gyuvin and Ricky, watched Matthew narrate some scenes to Yujin, and then again, for the longest time, watched Hanbin and Hao.

During the break, the whole room got filled with chatters. Their group of eight also started talking about the movie, which Taerae could not participate, because his eyes were glued to Hanbin wiping the side of Hao's lips to clean off 'popcorn mess'.

"Does anyone need a refill?" He hastily asked, grabbing the half filled bag from Gunwook's hand. "No one? Alright, then I'll just get ours." He said, and quickly left. Hanbin frowned a little, then looking at everyone, said, "I'll go help him then" before leaving behind his junior from the high school.