30. 바다에

Hanbin thought going on a trip with all his friends would be a good idea, they would get to spend a quality mid break, and him and his newly made boyfriend would also be able to have some sort of refreshment. The problem is- none of his friends was free, or willing to go that is. For Matthew, he couldn't because obviously, Jiwoong wouldn't, and they got a few days to stay together until the actor is bombarded with schedules again, so yep. They're crossed out first. Gyuvin could have joined, but Ricky recently got a modeling gig, which is why he wanted to stay and help the man. And for Taerae, well, he declined. He wouldn't really wanna go on a trip only with Hanbin and Hao, no matter how close a friend Hao was. Plus, Gunwook's college was still on. So yep, he wasn't going either.

In the end, the friendly trip became a couple one- a honeymoon. Neither of the lovebirds complained. They set to prepare instead. Bought matching Hawaiian shirts, since they'd hit the beach, got matching accessories, hats, sandals, loads of sunscreen and other necessary items. When they day came, they took out Hanbin's car, loaded their bags and headed off- singing loudly in harmony. Just the two of them, but it felt like they had the world. Hot, young guys in love- with no worry in the world. Indeed, it was their time.

They reached the beach early afternoon. The sun was still shining, the sky was yet to be sputtered with bursts of color. They quickly went to the room they had booked. Not too posh, but good enough for them. They put the bags there, took some shorts and the matching shirts to take a dip in the sea, embracing the reflection of the pretty sky on the water.

When they got back to the beach, the sand had lost most of the heat from the noon, appearing warm in their toes. Hao kicked some which ultimately fell back on his shin due to the opposite motion of the wind. Hanbin watched him play so fondly. Their hands were tightly intertwined, beaded bracelets with each other's initial ornamented their pale white wrists. Hanbin had Hao's more veiny hand in hold, he loved how it felt.

Both had the first three buttons open, their shirts fluttered against the wind, exposing more of their skin. As Hao looked at his man, with the tattoo on his chest under a thin silver chain, Hanbin looked so very beautiful. He was smiling, a warm, pretty one. His dimples on display, he looked so innocent and soft! Gosh, Hao skipped a beat. Was that the face of love? Cause he felt himself falling deeper for that man.

And Hanbin, he saw a stunning man under the afterglow of the twilight sky. Unlike him, Hao had a beaded necklace, a colorful one that sat against his collar bone. He looked ethereal with his pumped chest out that glittered from small sand particles. Hanbin wanted to touch that, but not like that. He simply wanted to scoop the beauty and preserve it. He was still in awe that the man next to him was in love with him. Like literally.

"Bin, let's go." Hao smiled, pulling his boyfriend to jump in the sea together. The younger agreed. Sea water felt a little colder, but for a moment. With time, they got used to the temperature. Beneath their feet, the clear view of patterned sand and occasional seaweeds started fading because of the blue water that kept rising as they moved forward. When the water reached their chest, Hao pushed his man, who barely held back.

"Zhang Hao!" Hanbin spoke, trying to regain his balance and getting back at his boyfriend, but Hao had swum off.

"Yes, babe?" He teased, knowing well that Hanbin wouldn't be able to catch him. So he waited, to make it more fun. Eventually, the younger caught up, then jumped on him, Hao swam off again. This continued for a while- they kept trying to catch each other while being full of laughter and joy. Only when the glow started fading did they stop to stand next to each other. Hanbin dragged themselves backwards so that they could sit down and watch the sunset in peace. They did so after reaching knee length water, so sitting down, only their heads were out. Hanbin pulled Hao by the waist, letting their shoulders touch.