33. 의심

Gyuvin relaxed his body once he got in the taxi. For the entire night before, and until lunch that day, he had been with Matthew, comforting him, trying to make him feel a little better. Yes, he needed to be there for his friend, and he didn't hesitate to help, at all. But at times, he was anxious if he was doing the right thing. Jiwoong called a few times, those were brief; only updates and all. He couldn't call Matthew for some reason, so they communicated through Gyuvin. After lunch, however, Hanbin and Hao arrived, relieving Gyuvin of the burden of handling things alone. He quickly filled them in about the incident- Hanbin was as enraged and devastated as if it's his own problem. Even Hao, he was meticulously thinking about the best way to deal with it.

Gyuvin knew they would do the right thing for his friend, so, he decided to take a break. He hadn't eaten anything since morning, he was hungry too. But that wasn't his first concern. He took out his phone, to check what his boyfriend was doing. The last text he sent was in the morning.

Ricky didn't text back, which heavily upset the younger male. He dialled in, waited for two rings, and then his guy picked up.

"Hello?"

"Kim Ricky! Where are you? What are you doing? Why didn't you text me back?" Gyuvin complained.

"Chill, I'm at the company." Ricky answered, "Been here since morning."

Gyuvin puffed his cheeks, sulking like a kid, "Is your work done?"

"Not yet, my hair and makeup's done. Gotta get dressed and do a photoshoot."

"How long?" Gyuvin asked, "I'm kinda tired, and I miss you."

"Uh... Why don't we talk at home?" Ricky replied, clearly not bothering about saying anything about the last bit. This annoyed Gyuvin even more. He wanted to talk to his boyfriend throughout the whole ride, but Ricky made an excuse that he was in the waiting room with his senior, and cut the call.

"What the hell?" Gyuvin was verbally, visibly not having it. He kept sighing and huffing until he got a few text messages from his man.

'Sorry babe. Jeonghyeon hyungs in front of me, cant talk atm :('

'Will get home right after the shoot'

'Miss you too <3'

Gyuvin didn't feel like texting back. So he kept it on read. He figured, Ricky wouldn't wait for his reply either. Since he got the modeling offer, he had been doing it. Keeping their relationship a secret, so hard that he didn't even want to mention Gyuvin's name. It wouldn't be a problem if he didn't form a quick and nice bond with that very senior, a fellow model from the same agency who'd been 'taking good care' of Ricky, of Gyuvin's boyfriend. Like why dude?

He spent the rest of the ride dropping his head on the back seats, closing his eyes. He was thinking about a lot of things- how Jiwoong and Matthew would do, would the whole fuss die with time, would Ricky actually leave him one day- to be with the Jeonghyeon guy- nope. He kept coming back to square one. He needed to give it a rest.

Getting home, though, he found Gunwook with company- and the man, none other than Gunwook's budding crush, Kim Taerae. Gyuvin figured, with him gone, his roommate used the opportunity to call his crush, a clever move to be honest. He was greeted by both of them, curiosity was evident in Gunwook's face. Gyuvin replied, "Something bad happened with my friends. A personal clip of them doing it got leaked."

"Huh??" Taerae almost gasped, "Like- that?"

"Hm." Gyuvin sighed, "Jiwoong hyung kept the video in his drive, someone hacked it and.."