37. 달빛

(An entire smut 🔞 chap, continuation from the last one, this one's intended to be gentle, let's see how it goes)

Gunwook could feel Taerae's eyelashes once his thumbs made their way to the corner of those closed eyes. To soothe the skin there, to express the delicacy of the touches, he kept a light hold over the elder's face. Taerae melted into that, feeling the protection the large palms casted over his face. He felt so loved, so happy!

Gunwook's kisses were fluffy and careful at first. He had kissed the man before, he already memorized the shape of those lips, how they're slightly lifted on one corner. His plump lips traced the shape, making sure to give light pulls while at it. Taerae had his eyes closed, already giving into the gentle kisses. Small swipes and tugs- nothing more aggressive. Even when Gunwook scooted closer and pushed the tip of his tongue in, it only added to the texture- moving over the parted lips, sometimes going all the way to Taerae's teeth, inner cheeks or just meeting his tongue. Gunwook ever so slightly sucked his newly made boyfriend's tongue, only that sent shivers down the latter's spine.

Between the kisses, Gunwook's right hand left Taerae's cheek to trace the center of his chest over the shirt. That palm slowly went down, following the fine line of partition of Taerae's body. It didn't put any pressure, just grazing the surface. It only did when Gunwook reached the hem of the elder's trousers. He swiftly moved his palm back, to cup Taerae's waist- that was surprisingly covered by that single hand. Eventually, Gunwook's left hand moved too, but it did more- it pulled the other's shirt over the chest.

"I wanna see you, babe." Gunwook spoke in Taerae's mouth, his warm breath vanished inside the cavern. Taerae nodded, moving back and taking his shirt off in a single pull. Gunwook watched in awe how there was a birth mark on his arm, how his stomach had fallen, how his ribcage was seen. He was skinny, but not in an unhealthy way. It made him more attractive to look at.

Gunwook held Taerae's shivering bare body on both sides, and his palms moved up and down, rubbing the skin. He carefully monitored how the other felt, only to see a frown of pleasure on those thick brows. Growing bolder, he moved his palms to touch the front half, the chest, neck and stomach. Taerae huffed. Those silly, soft touches sent tingles all over. He couldn't hold the breath in. Since Hanbin, he had stopped fooling around. So this was practically a comeback in a long while. His body reacted sooner than he'd have wanted.

Gunwook saw it too, a noticable tent on Taerae's trousers. He felt proud. To be able to drive his man so quickly to his edge.

"Bae, take it off." Taerae requested, pulling a corner of Gunwook's shirt. With a nod, Gunwook took it off as well. And like he expected, he was met with the gorgeous body of the younger, that he couldn't take his eyes off. Gunwook smirked in pride, took one of Taerae's hands, let those long fingers rest over his left chest.

"Do you feel it?" Gunwook indicated the increased pace of his heartbeat, "That's how crazy you make me feel."
Taerae chuckled, repeating the same with Gunwook's hand over his heart, "Same here."

For one second, Gunwook's eyes gleamed in the silver night. He suddenly pushed the elder down, then stared at his body. Moonlight through the window fell on his pale skin, making it glow, like a halo. Gunwook couldn't wait to take a whole sip of that elixir, so he bent down, looking deep in Taerae's eyes.

He didn't have to say it, it was as clear as daylight that he was gushing over Taerae's beauty.

His lips encapsuled his lover's ones again, to share a brief kiss, then he moved to the skin around. He remembered the promise- to erase every trace of Sung Hanbin- therefore, he started with Taerae's forehead. Leaving stray kisses, horizontally, then the next row. The kisses weren't wet, for most parts at least. Taerae felt as if a soft fabric was being dabbed over his skin, leaving feathery warm sensation behind. Gunwook didn't miss his eyes either, gently pressing kisses against the closed eyelids. He also did wet some spots he wanted to, like over his left cheek, or his philtrum, or the right side of his chin. Honestly, Taerae felt like a fragile artwork that was being cleaned with utmost care.