EIGHT

Lips pov
We wake later and a doctor comes In "we're just going to check on the little one" I nod and kiss her head and her gown is lifted and they start the scan. I pause seeing it. Our baby. He or she is so small. She grins "he or she is so tiny" the doctor nods "in perfect shape which is amazing considering what you've been through. You're about 2 months along." 2 months. I kiss her softly. I'm really going to be a dad. A better one than Frank ever was. She smiles and we stare at the screen. Our little baby.

We're given prenatals for her to take

We're given prenatals for her to take. And told to see them again in a few weeks time. They print us out our copies. Soon Fiona and the others come in. They know she remembers they haven't seen her since last night obviously. "Hey!" Fiona greets. She smiles "hey fi" hugging everyone. Kev asks "how's everything kid" she smiles "I remember everything now which is a good thing but look what we just got" and we hand around the sonogram. They grin and cheer. "About 2 months along" I say. Grinning at the sight of the sonogram again. My kid.

Kev asks "you doing this? Keeping it?" She looks to me and I send her a smile telling her I'm in. 100% in. I say "yeah. We're doing this. We're having this baby" my hand on her stomach kissing her. She grins and Fi asks "how are ya gonna do that?" "I have my savings. We have the court date to look forward to. There's gonna be money there too. I'm keepin this baby. Gonna figure it out and give this baby the best life possible"she says. Kev nods "we'll help out however we can. That's our grandbaby in there" "you know we got you. Both of you" vee pipes up. I smile "thank you" "you're letting her do this? They're 17!" Fiona snaps.

I say "we want this Fi. We'll care for her or him, feeding, diapers, the whole nine. All we need is a roof over our heads that we'll pay for until we have enough to get our own place" Fiona asks "and what about school? Hm? Ever think about that?" I say "we can do as much as we can until she gets further along and needs to rest more and do the rest online and graduate that way." Fiona asks "you two serious about this? A baby is a lot of work. We barely have room" I tell her "we'll take franks room. He's never at the house anyway." Kev pipes up "we have the upstairs at the alibi we can fix up. It's yours once it's fixed up" I look to her and she says "thank you Kev"