12

"I'm gonna need these clothes off you, Julia," he orders, tearing my jean jacket off. He stared at me hungrily, and I wondered what he was thinking right now as he stared at me.

He doesn't understand I can't take my clothes off when he's on top of me. "Get off, and they'll be gone." He obeys, silently rolling off me, excited to watch me strip.

I begin to take my boots off as he watches with his head propped on the pillows of his bed. I should taunt him. Instead of going for the dress next, I bend over to take my socks off as slowly as possible. I can feel him watching from behind as a small breeze flows through my legs as my dress rises, showing off my lace panties.

"For fucks sake," he groans, and I hear the bed creak alarming me he's coming. I giggle as I feel him behind me as I slowly stand up straight after I get my sock off. I feel his breath on my neck as he stands behind me, his fingers latching onto the straps of my dress, letting the straps fall down my arms, letting the dress fall off my body. His hands wander around my body, gently grasping onto my breasts, and his lips leave a kiss on my shoulder. I can feel his dick through his jeans, and I really hope we're about to kill two birds with one stone here.

I turn around in his arms, immediately grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it up and over his head. My hands moved to his jeans next, making eye contact him him the entire time I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs, leaving him in his boxers.

After he steps out of them, I reach up on my tippy toes and kiss him harshly, letting him know I am done playing around with him. He returned the kiss, and we moved back towards the bed. He climbs on top of me once again, and I can't help but notice how large his hands look on my petite body. He was a giant compared to me.

His hands yank my underwear down my legs, leaving me exposed. I widen my legs as his fingers trail up my legs to the soaking wet clit he discovered earlier already. It felt like a lifetime since I felt him touch me there.

He thrusts two fingers inside me, and I immediately bite my bottom lip in pleasure. He rubs my clit with his thumb as he thrusts his perfect fingers inside me, feeling me everywhere I need him to. There was nothing like this feeling of my climax building inside me. I wonder how many women have been lucky enough to feel his fingers inside them. Surely, he has great reviews from everyone.

His fingers leave me, and I whimper, "Miles." What in the fuck? I was so close. I barely have time to look up before his hands grab my thighs, and his tongue grazes my lips. I let out a loud moan at the feeling of his tongue flicking inside me, my hands wrapping in his hair to hold on as my head fell back on the bed. I lied. This was the most immaculate feeling I've ever felt. And God, if he stops before I cum I am walking out of that door because-

He slurps on my lips, and that's all it takes for him to send me over the edge to send me into oblivion. I tug on his hair as he slurps harder, and I'm not sure I'll ever recover from them.

When I'm finished, I sit up on my elbows, watching him wipe the excess juice off his mouth with a grin. I can't find the words to speak, and I think he knows with the way he's looking at me. He crawls towards me, hovering over me as he leans down to kiss me. His kiss shocks the life back into me as his tongue darts inside my mouth. I reach up and trace my fingers along his collarbone, and he pulls away to look at me. "I want you to fuck me."

His eyes widen before they darken with lust from my words. "Alright," he grins before pulling away and reaching into his nightstand. He pulls out a condom, tearing it open with his teeth and yanking his boxers down to release his throbbing dick. He pumps it a few times before rolling the condom on, and suddenly, I'm nervous. I haven't had sex in so long.

I bend and spread my legs for him to fit in between as I stare at his cock. "Is that even going to fit?" It was so thick and long. I was for sure going to bleed from the stretch. When I held it in my hand last, it didn't feel as large as it does now.

He leans down to kiss me, "Just tell me if it hurts."

He inches closer to my sex, teasing the head of his cock with my lips. I sit up on my elbows, ready to beg for him, and when we make eye contact, he slowly enters me, the pain feeling good. I lay back down, squeezing my eyes shut as he deepens inside me. "Fucking fuck," he groans, freezing himself.

I open my eyes to see him staring at the ceiling, shaking his head, "what?"

He looks down at me, "You're so fucking tight I'm trying not to blow right now, and I'm not even all the way in. Fuck, I got to think about something else." He looks back to the ceiling.

I look around the room, trying to think of something to say. "You should think about your dog 'cause he's totally watching us right now from the door." He whips his head around to see Banjo standing in the doorway, wagging his tail as he sees us.

Miles begins to move again, sinking deeper inside me, "Banjo, I swear if you start howling, I'm gonna kick your-." The basset hound lets out a howl as his tail wags faster at Miles's words, taunting him. He turns back to me, "Little shit. I'm sorry in advance." The dog continues to howl and I can't help but laugh at the situation.

The dog's barking begins to fade as I feel Miles's skin slaps against mine, and I can't help but moan at the feeling. My legs wrap around his waist, wanting him as deep inside me as I could have him.

He fists one of my breasts, squeezing it slightly, making my body shudder. I could feel the sensation building up inside me again, and I was thrilled knowing I was about to come on a celebrity's cock, and he was going to come inside me. With an audience.

His lips move to my breast, sucking on my nipple, biting it tenderly. I could feel my insides tightening around his cock, and then I was coming harder than I had ever come before. I moaned loudly as the orgasm passed through. "Fuck, baby, let it all out."

He doesn't slow to let me recover, but instead, quickens, my body jiggling at his pace. I knew he had to have scratches all over his back from my nails because I felt my fingers digging into his skin now.

He buries his head in the crook of my neck as he finally slows, jerking once more, letting out a groan as I feel the warmness inside me, letting me know he finished. He pulled out, disposing of the condom, and now I realize the dog disappeared and was no longer howling at the top of his lungs. My body was a sweaty, sticky mess. I needed a shower and a pitcher of water. Miles flops on the bed next to me, pulling me close, and I almost pull away, wanting to rot on his bed alone.

He wasted no time putting his hands on my body, not caring that we were sweating. My hair feels damp, and I can clearly see the sweat beads on his neck. He kisses me softly, "Sorry about the dog. He can't stand when others have my attention."

I laugh, "I can't say I blame him."

He shoots up off the bed, "I'm starving. You want to shower and let me show you my cooking skills?"

I nod, following him into the connecting bathroom, amazed at the sight. It was enormous, with a his and hers closet- both being filled with his clothes. There was a huge tub aching for me to step into, but I followed him into the large stone shower, large enough to fit at least fifteen.

I can't help but wonder as he lathers me with his manly-smelling soap, what the hell does he want with me, and why?