20

I'm drained of energy when we finally pull into Miles's long driveway, and I can't imagine how he feels. It's almost midnight, and I'm looking forward to snuggling in his bed as soon as possible. I shouldn't be tired. I sat on my ass all day while he exercised for almost twelve hours.

"Your friends still not talking?" He asks as we walk inside.

I sigh, "Nope. Riley and I decided it was better to let one of them bring it up first."

"What do you think?" He says, unlocking the front door and stepping inside the dark house.

"About?" I hear paws hit the floor, and Banjo comes running in from down the hallway, most likely perched on his throne on the couch. "Hey buddy," I gush, rubbing his long floppy ears.

Miles walks deeper into the house, turning the lights on. "Emma. Do you think she's...?" He trails off.

I follow behind him, Banjo on my heels, begging for my attention again. I throw my bag on the floor and see him staring at a large box on the kitchen counter. "I don't know. I never really thought about it before. It makes sense. I don't know if she's admitted it yet or is scared to tell us." Miles grabs a knife, slicing into the box's tape to open it, "what'd ya get?"

He peeks into the box and grins at me after seeing what it is. "It's for you."

"For me?" I question, peeking down into the box where I see a ton of clothing slipcovers.

He tears one open, revealing a Titans jersey with his name and number. "I told you I was getting your fan gear to prance around town."

I bite my lip, taking the jersey in my hands and flipping it over to look at the back. "That's very sweet of you. Thank you." I slip it over my clothes, and Miles doesn't take his eyes off me. "I feel like I should get you to autograph it so it'll be worth hundreds when I sell it."

He scoffs, "It'd definitely be worth thousands, not hundreds." He grabs my wrist, yanking me towards him. His lips linger over mine as he says, "I like you a lot better when you're wearing my name. My girl."

I stand on my tippy toes and brush his lips lightly before looking back into the box to see what else is in there. Miles grabs a few things, looking inside before throwing them back down as if he were looking for something.

"Ah ha. There it is," he says, ripping open a package. He reveals a Titans blue matching bra and panties set. He grins as he turns the underwear around for me to see.

I blush as soon as I read the words written across the panties' waistband: MILES'S PROPERTY. "Oh my Lord," I grumble, taking the panties in my hand and looking at it closer. I look up at him, and he watches me with amusing eyes, "You are truly something else, Miles Moore."

I'm at a loss for words. The things this man thinks of are incredible. I secretly loved it. It was the prettiest shade of blue, soft and sexy. I can't even imagine his agent's face when he told her to order this for him.

He barks out a laugh, "Don't worry, there's a few other things with my property claimed on it." He winks, pulling me close, "Why don't you try it on for me?"

I smile, walking towards his bedroom to take my clothes off. I walk into the bathroom so I can see it before he sees it to make it more special. I stare at the mirror, still in his jersey, not believing my boyfriend gave me all this.

I strip down and replace my bra and panties with the new ones with his name on them. The lace bra made my tits look super perky, almost like they belonged in it. I stare at my ass from behind in the mirror and cover my mouth to stop from laughing. Miles is fucking crazy. I love it.