Chapter 3

Next Day
Morning:

Ishaan's POV:

I woke up with the sun rays Falling on my face. Than I saw this beautiful girl who was telling me to be in my boundary and she is now snuggling in my neck croock. She is so cute.

Cute!!! What??!!! Ishaan what are you thinking?! Just focus on your work we are here to write a story line for a show nothing else.

When I was lost in my thoughts. I saw her trying to open her eyes. And after opening her eyes she widens them in shock. And here I am trying to figure out what happened to her.

Ohh!! She was sleeping in my arms. And after a few seconds of staring each other she pushed me. Pushed me out of the bed. Oh god!!! Why is this girl so obsessed with pushing me away?! Am I going to eat her??

Preesha's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully and dreaming about the love of my life. Yes me and the blurred face fictional man I daily read in the novels. My sleep broke because of the sunrays falling on my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes widen in shock.

What??!! Am I sleeping in his embrace. CEO of the company we are collaborating with. OMG??!! This can't be happening. Because of the sudden surprise I pushed him and he fell on the floor groaning in pain.

"Aaahhh Preesha Why did you pushed me??!" He said groaning in pain.

"I am am so s-sorry I didn't mean to push you it's just t-that I-"I got cut off by him.

"Yeah yeah it's okay, just help me to wake up." He said and I quickly went to help him.

"I am sorry actually...... I didn't expect you like this" I said for which he just nodded.
Hmm 😏 jerk!!!

"We should quickly get ready now. We are going to visit the amusement park today. We can explore new places there." He said.

"Yeah I am going to shower first." Before he can say anything I quickly ran to the bathroom.

TIMESKIP:

Ishaan's POV:
Oh god This girl is taking a lot of time just to shower and come out. What's wrong with her it's been more than a while. Is she okay?!

I knocked on the door of the bathroom to check her out. "Miss Preesha do you have any problem?"

"Ummm yeah actually it's just t-that I-I forgot to take my clothes."she replied hesitantly.

"Uhh okay I will go down then.Come afterwards to have breakfast." I said and made my way towards outside.

Preesha's POV:

Embarrassment
Embarrassment
Embarrassment

These are the only words left in my life.

Changing into some comfy clothes. I went out.

Ishaan's POV:

TIMESKIP:

After having breakfast.

"So, are we ready to explore the most popular amusement park in Seoul?!" She said with an excitement in her voice sounds more like a kid.

She's Cute.

"Yes" This is all I could say to her childish behaviour.

Preesha's POV:

We were heading towards the taxi.And I was a bit overexcited. Because the last time I went to the amusement park was in my childhood with my parents I barely could even remember the moments of our sweet family back then.

While I was thinking about this. I could feel a soft gaze on me. And I could tell that it was the mr. CEO.

He opened the left side door of the taxi for me. And I just smiled a little. The driver started the taxi. I was struggling to wear my seat belt. And the next moment I felt his soft hand on mine. He helped me to wear the seat belt.

Thank you. I whispered in a slow voice. To which he just smiled.

You both are really a good match. You two look good together. The taxi driver spoke looking at us from the front mirror.

We both just went silent for a moment and then just smiled.

"Actually ahjussi we are not a couple." I spoke.

Yeah we are here for a business trip. He completed.

Ah haa. The taxi driver chuckled. Okay I am sorry. He said.

Ok so guys. I know this chapter was short but I hope you liked it please vote to support. 🥺❤️❤️

Follow me on instagram for spoiler & updates 💗