Chapter 22

Heyyy my beautiful readers hope you all are doing well.... 👉🏻👈🏻❤️✨ I missed you all....

TIMESKIP:
During the sangeet rehearsal:

Before the sangeet, the group gathered to select songs for the event. Preesha, known for her love for Salman Khan, couldn't contain her excitement. "Aye hayeee, Salman Khan... I just love him," she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with adoration.

Ishaan, caught off guard by Preesha's declaration of affection for the Bollywood star, felt a pang of jealousy creeping in. He tried to hide his feelings, but couldn't resist muttering under his breath, "Jaise woh varmala leke tumhare liye hi khada hai darwaaje pe..."

Preesha, unaware of Ishaan's jealousy, continued to express her admiration for Salman Khan, lost in her own world of Bollywood fantasies. Meanwhile, Sahil and Ahana exchanged knowing glances, amused by the playful banter between the two lovebirds. As they sifted through song options, the air was filled with laughter and teasing, setting the stage for a sangeet filled with love, laughter, and a hint of Bollywood drama.

Ishaan and Preesha were gearing up for their sangeet dance rehearsal, ready to bring some Salman Khan swag to the stage. With Ahana and Samar's wedding festivities in full swing, they were determined to add their own touch of Bollywood magic.

Ishaan flexed his muscles, channeling his inner Salman Khan. "Time to show them some Bhai-style moves, Preesha!" he exclaimed, striking a pose.

Preesha laughed, shaking her head. "As long as you don't break into 'Dabangg' mode and start swinging a belt around," she teased, joining him in a playful stance.

With the music blaring, they launched into their routine, their energy infectious. Ishaan attempted a signature Salman move, only to trip over his own feet and land in a heap on the floor.

Preesha burst into laughter, rushing to his side. "Aye hayee mere Salman Khan!" she exclaimed, helping him up with a grin.

Ishaan chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, you know what they say, 'Being Human' means embracing your flaws," he quipped, flashing her a grin.

Their friends, Ahana, Samar, and Sahil, entered the room, their laughter mingling with the music. Sahil couldn't resist adding his two cents. "Looks like we've got a new 'Sultan' in town," he joked, earning a playful shove from Ahana.

Undeterred, Ishaan and Preesha resumed their rehearsal, their determination unwavering. With each move, they channeled the charisma and charm of Bollywood's beloved hero.

In a moment of sheer magic, Ishaan pulled Preesha into a romantic twirl, their eyes locking in a silent exchange of love. "You're my leading lady," he whispered, his voice filled with admiration.

Preesha's heart skipped a beat as she gazed into his eyes. "And you're my hero," she replied, her voice soft with affection.

With their dance routine perfected and their spirits soaring, they knew that their performance would be a showstopper at Ahana and Samar's sangeet. As they laughed and danced together, surrounded by the love and support of their friends, they cherished every moment, knowing that their love story was just beginning.

As the rehearsal kicked off, Preesha took center stage, ready to whip everyone into shape. But as she demonstrated the first move, her foot got caught in the hem of her lehenga, causing her to stumble into Ishaan's arms.

Ishaan, ever the charmer, couldn't resist teasing her. "Looks like someone's dancing skills are as tangled as her dupatta," he quipped, earning a playful glare from Preesha.

Sahil, always one to lighten the mood, decided to spice things up by adding his own flair to the routine. With a dramatic flourish, he attempted a Bollywood-style jump, only to crash into the nearby sofa, sending cushions flying in every direction.

The room erupted into laughter as Sahil emerged from the wreckage, his hair disheveled and a sheepish grin on his face. "Just adding some extra entertainment value," he joked, earning applause and laughter from the group.

Meanwhile, Samar, determined to impress his fiancee Ahana, decided to show off his best dance moves. With exaggerated enthusiasm, he launched into a series of spins and twirls, only to trip over his own feet and land in a heap on the floor.

Ahana couldn't contain her laughter as she rushed to Samar's side, helping him up with a playful smile. "Looks like we've got a new contender for the dance floor disaster award," she teased, earning a playful nudge from Samar.

Amidst the laughter and chaos, Preesha took charge once again, her determination unwavering. With a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her lips, she led the group through the routine with infectious energy and enthusiasm.

As they danced and laughed together, surrounded by the love and support of their friends, they knew that no matter what obstacles they faced, they would always find a way to shine bright and make unforgettable memories together.

Ahhh, that's it for today's chapter guysss.. I need to focus on my studies too... So I am not much active updating chapters....
So I sincerely Aplam chaplam
Apla hai
Apologize
🤭✨
Love you all my beautiful readers...... ❤️
Follow me on insta we have now crossed 600 on insta show the same amount of love here too it would be appreciated 👉🏻👈🏻✨