Chapter 15 🦋

2k reads and 250+ votes completed on the story. If you like the story do vote it only takes a sec. ✨🤍

I know I am late for the update but apologies. I will try to update the next chapter soon. 😁🦋

Enjoy reading with my all time favourite song 💜👉🏻👈🏻✨

Preesha's POV:

It has always been really uncomfortable of me around the people I have known for a short period of time. But these, these are just different. I am so happy that I am getting along with them.

"Okay, so samar's acting right." Ishaan asked to everyone and we all just approved.

"Who will tell the movie name?" Ahana asked.

"Offcourse meee!" I said excitedly.

For discussing the movie name. I leaned towards Ishaan.

"You suggest some first!" I whispered into his ear leaning towards him..

"Huh?!" He's reaction looked confused as he was thinking about something else.

"suggest some movie names, we have to win. I am an expert in playing dumb charades!" I made a statement I did not lie though.

Hum aapke hain kaun

I whispered into his ear and looked at him and he was still looking at me dumbfounded.

"Huh"

"How about this movie?" I asked.

"Ah okay, nahi it would be very easy!" He said.

"Then you suggest." As I said this he leaned towards me and whispered into my ear.

Chennai Express

As he leaned closer, his warm breath whispered secrets against my ear, sparking a whirlwind of emotions within me. His proximity felt like a gentle breeze on a summer day, stirring something tender and fragile in my heart. When he finally shared the movie's name, it was as if he had unveiled a hidden treasure, leaving me with a fluttering sensation in my stomach. A blush blossomed on my cheeks, painting them with the hues of a sunset sky.

Lost in the enchantment of the moment, I was gently brought back to reality by the touch of his hand on my arm. Ishaan's concerned gaze met mine, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still as we shared a silent exchange. In that fleeting instant, I couldn't help but wonder if this was the start of something magical, something beyond the realm of mere crush or liking.

"What are you thinking? You seem so lost!" He asked in a concerning voice

"Uh nothing, I was just thinking that it would be a nice movie." I made a statement and he just nodded.

"Okay then, come here samar we have decided the movie name." Ishaan said with a mischievous smile crept on his face.

God he's just like a child sometimes.
He whispered the movie name into samar's ear and Sahil's just scrolling through his phone.

"Okay It's such an easy task for me." Samar said confidently.

"Yeah, you are a expert in everything." Ishaan replied sarcastically.

Who would have thought that I might start liking a person who seemed an egoistic jerk who would show off his money and with that first encounter of ours. But he's a total different person. He just needs some love and care.

Now it was the time for Samar to act 'Chennai Express' I knew that it would not be so easy for him.

First he showed two fingers to Ahana.