Chapter 14

Yayyyy 🥳 💜1k+ views and 220+ votes are completed. I am so happy. Please vote if you are liking the story.
Happy Reading 📖
Enjoy the song 😌

Preesha's POV:

I was truly astounded by our destiny's arrange. How the destiny can coincidentally tie us together. I am not going overboard, definitely I know it's fair for business collaboration but it's fair something I cannot express my sentiments in words.

I have continuously been inquisitive around him. I eventually get to see him in my dreams as well. What does that actually mean? It makes me think of that one song-

मेरे ख्वाबों में जो आए
के मुझे छेड़ जाये
उससे कहो कभी सामने तो आए
मेरे ख्वाबों में जो आए ...

कैसा है, कौन है, वो जाने कहाँ है
ओ... कैसा है, कौन है, वो जाने कहाँ है
जिसके लिए मेरे होंठों पे हाँ है

Okay enough of my bollywood heart. But it is something I cannot change. Hopeless Romantic. I am a die hard SRK Fan What would someone expect me to think?! Well, few days ago I found him irritating. But he is a gentleman though. He even took care of me when I was ill. And the fact that he was even my crush back then.

All these consequences are pointing only towards one thing. Do I Like him? No I think It can't be. I don't like him. Maybe. Perhaps I like him platonically.

All these thoughts were roaming inside my small head. While everyone was just walking upwards chattering around.

"Preesha"

I heard my name called few times and that's when I came out of my world.

"Huh yeah, I just like him platonically!" I just made a statement without thinking. And I realised that I just said it aloud. The confusion on everyone's face was clearly visible. They would have thought me of an insane person. Then quickly an idea clicked my mind.

"I mean, I was rehearsing." I quickly said making them more confused.

"Rehearsing for what?" Ishaan asked.

"Uhh,for sangeet ha sangeet of ahana and Samar offcourse. So I was just thinking about some ideas. So we can just make the event more entertaining." I said off which Ahana replied.

"Thank you so much Preesha. You think of us so much. I bet you are going to slay!"

"Offcourse " I made a remark dramatically. And everyone just giggled.

TIMESKIP:

Author's POV:

They finally reached their destination.When they saw the beauty of nature in front of them, their exhaustion quickly gave way to joy. At last, they had arrived at their destination. They were lost in contemplation of the surrounding hills. They were all praising the beauty of nature!

"Guys, enough talking now. let's just do some preparation." Ishaan ordered everyone.

"Yeah, we should just settle the things." Sahil said.

"Ahana let's set the tent. I am super excited for it." Preesha said smiling and Ahana.

"Yeah, that's one is the reason I agreed for this trip." Ahana said and we just started doing all the work.

Everyone was occupied with chatting among themselves. They were conversing at random about their careers, favorite movies, and formative years.

"You know what guys, why aren't we clicking pictures?" Ahana made a statement Preesha nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, you are right! How can I for- How we can forget to click pictures." Preesha made a remark on her statement.

"Okay, let's click some pictures." Ishaan said and everyone just nodded.

They clicked soon many pictures together. And after sometime They lit the campfire and gathered around it to sing songs.

Ishaan's POV:

I was just enjoying with all my friends sitting around the campfire. It looks like a school picnic. I hardly get time to spend with my family and friends due to work. But because of this trip I am truly content and delighted especially with these two idiots of mine. They have seen me at my worst too. And they utterly know about me. So they are stuck with me.

I was thinking about all these but came out of my thoughts when Sahil Said. "Bro, what are you thinking about? You look so lost."

"Yeah, I have been noticing the same." Preesha replied on his statement.

"Ah, it's nothing." I said.

"Well guys, I was saying let's play a game." Samar said.

"Please quickly decide which game should we play." Ahana stated quickly.

"What about truth and dare?" Sahil asked us all.

"Nah, it's boring. Let's play something more interesting." Preesha stated.

"I think that too." I said agreeing to Preesha.

"Let's play dumb charades " preesha said excitedly

"Yeah, bahot din bhi hogaye hai dumb charades khele hue." Ahana said and we all finally agreed to play dumb charades.

Preesha and Ahana made the rules clear to everyone and then started the game. Sahil is not playing.

"We are 5 and cannot be divided into teams. So one will act and the remaining 4 will guess the movie." Ahana made a statement and we all just nodded our head in agreement.

"So who's first?" I asked

"Mein mein mujhe bahot acchi acting ati hai." Samar said over excitedly.

"Haan, haan thike baandiya." I said teasing him and he just pouted.

[A/n: Baandiya is a film character - chup chup ke]

"Okay so first is baa- I mean samar."
Ahana said.

Okay guys so that's it for today's chapter 14. I hope you all liked it and if yes don't forget to vote and comment. Stay tuned ✨🤌🏻💗

Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates about the story

-Your Authorps