Chapter 16 🪞

Helloooo my dear lovely cute readers. I hope you all will like today's update. ️🦋👉🏻👈🏻❤️
If you all liked it don't forget to vote and comment. It's just takes a second to.
Your vote is equal to my happiness 🤌🏻 ☺️

Happy reading. Enjoy the chapter with one of my favourite song, I picked for you all. 👉🏻👈🏻🦋
Well the song really matches with the situation of todays Chapter.

The Next Morning:

Preesha's POV:

I opened my eyes as soon as I listened to the birds chirping, the morning sound. I just love it. It's very fantasising how people can enjoy the glory of Nature in this generation. The sweet sounds of birds chirping and the soft sunlight peeking makes me forget all my worries.

It took some time for me to completely wake up. I checked time on my phone and it was 4:10 am. I was astonished seeing the time I am waking up. Usually I always get late.

When I was thinking all this I heard Ahana saying something. I thought that she woke up too.

"Good Morning Ahana!" I wished her smiling.

"Ishaan loves you Preesha." She mumbled in her sleep and a wave of embarrassment went through my body. No today it was not the adrenaline rush. Ughh! The way I reacted yesterday makes me want to disappear. What should I do?

Suddenly my Phone Alarm started ringing. Ahana woke up because of the Alarm.

"I am so sorry, I didn't want to wake you up from your sweet sleep." I apologized.

"Ah, it's okay. Well anyways it's time to wake up now." Ahana said while checking the time on her phone.

"Let's go watch the sunrise." I suggested excitedly.

"Yes it would be really serene." Ahana replied.

"Then let's go awake the boys too. They must be snoring till now." I said and Ahana Nodded.

"Ishaan, Sahil, Samar wake up." Ahana called them but there was no response.

"Ishaan,Sahil,Samar." I called them for 4-5 times too. But still they were sleeping.

"Ye log sachme kalyug ke kumbhkaran hai!" I complaint in annoyance.

"Let's just open the tent!" Ahana suggested.

"Uh would it be okay?" I asked.

"Yes, offcourse or else we will have to miss the beautiful, serene, magnificent, fabulous sunrise." Ahana made a statement in a flow.

"Yes, you are right." As soon as I said it Ahana opened the tents zip without wasting any time.

And then the sight we saw, made us think that we weren't ready to see so!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.