Chapter 17🧿🦋

Hey my all beautiful readers. I hope you liked this update. If you then don't forget to vote and Comment.✨👀 Also my exams are around the corner so it's being very difficult for me to update the chapters 🤧😭✨

Because as you all know that your vote is equal to my happiness. 👉🏻👈🏻😌❤️

Enjoy the chapter with the song I picked up for you all Just me and my mixed music taste 😌🙌🏻
✨.

Magical TIMESKIP:

So we were really busy due to the wedding preparations. Me and Ahana really made a great bond in short period of time. If feels so good to have friends on whom you can rely on. These people are really lucky and me too, because I got to meet them.

So We were just trying to help the wedding planners for the haldi and offcourse Ahana. She's super excited About her wedding. Not gonna lie, I am as much excited as her. She's such a cutie. And both of them are a perfect match. It's like a Match made in heaven.

So as Ahana told that She wants real roses for her hairstyle. I just arranged them from somewhere and was walking in a hurry to get it to her.

I didn't realise that when I zoned out and didn't realise that there was a folded carpet infront of me. My toe got stucked and I was about to fall. By getting afraid of falling I tightly closed my eyes, accepting my fate. But soon after a second I didn't felt any pain. That means I am still alive. I mean okay.

I felt my waist held by a hand. Then, I came to know that yeah it's just a bollywood scene recreated here in real life. Curiosity grew inside me to see who's the gentleman, knowing that who he was. And yes he was, Ishaan Sehgal.

He looks like that he just came here after a bath. He's hair soaked in water. The droplet falling on his face. His eyes shining. And him looking as fresh as a mango. Mango ? Seriously? I mentally facepalmed myself for calling him a mango. It's just that mango is my favourite fruit.

"You didn't get ready till now?" He asked.

"Yeah, mango." My tounge slipped all of a sudden. What the heck?! Why did I have to say this.

His face really looked confuse. And he gave me a weird expression.

"Wh-What?" He asked.

"I mean, the man who was - was going to get some stuff required." I made up a thing quickly and that was the most illogical statement. Ughh! Whatever!

"Oh okay! It's getting late you should get ready first." He made a statement agreeing to what I told before.

"Ah, yeah. First I will give these flowe- Where are the flowers?" I didn't realise that there were no roses in my hand. As soon as I said this Ishaan Chuckled.

"They are in your hair." He said smiling. And took of rose petals from my hair. His hand brushing my hair felt so dreamy. Only one song came to my mind that day.

Jaisa filmon mein hota hai,
Ho raha hai hoobahoo!

"Ah, ha. I didn't realise." I said giving him and embarrassing smile.

"Okay, I will go now." He said smiling.

"Umm, wait." I said and took off some petals from his hair too. At last he gave me a smile and left from there. Then a sudden realisation hit me. That I am not his type for sure.

Then I went to Ahana offcourse after taking some flower petals again. She asked me to get ready too as it was getting late.

We didn't realise when the time fled during these days. We were so busy in the preparation. Now it was time for the Haldi ceremony. All the relatives and friends of both the sides were ready to perform the rituals of the ceremony.

When I reached the venue. I was a bit anxious about how am I looking. I didn't do too much make-up and kept the look simple I don't know if it sweet or not.

That's it for today's chapter 17 New Chapter will be coming soon hushhh 😌👉🏻👈🏻❤️🦋

Follow me on insta for spoilers and updates 🤌🏻✨🦋
-Authorps