Chapter 7

Preesha's POV:

We reached at our hotel. He was talking about the T.V serials but the period pain was killing me.

I think he understood the situation when he said." I think we should rest now. I am tired!" And I just nodded.
He's such a gentleman. Okay this is the second time I am saying this (Actually thinking)

TIMESKIP:

Ishaan's POV:

I knocked on the door of her room.....
She didn't responded.. I knocked again but still didn't get any response .. I thought that she must be in the washroom and left from their to my room .

I messaged her after sometime but didn't get it reply. Now I was a bit tensed.

Is she okay? Did she fainted or what?! Thoughts like this came into my mind. I again banged the door of her room but saying her name this time. I have no choice but After calling her for 3-4 times. I just lost my patience and just used the room card I had. Yes as I was staying with her in this room.

As soon as I opened the door. The scene in front of my eyes made me gasp. She was sitting in the side of the bed. I Ran towards her without wasting any time. As soon as I saw her face I realised that she is unconscious and literally having a high fever.

Preesha's POV:

I didn't realise that when I felt asleep.
I was feeling sick. I woke up when I felt a hand brushing over my cheek slowly.

"Preesha! Preesha! Are you okay?!" I opened my eyes knowing that who he was! Ishaan.

Concern for me was clearly visible in his eyes. After my family and my Bestfriend I found someone else caring for me. And it was him. The way he cares for me from the day we met. And I – I am just clumsy all over leaving him tensed. It's not my fault too. I am just the "CEO of problems"
What else can be expected by me?!

I was thinking about all this when I heard him again talking "are you okay?!" I was taken out of my imaginary world by his voice and realised that I was thinking all this while looking into his eyes.

Yesss! As expected from myself.

"Hmm." This is all I could reply with.

"Aapko bahot bukhar hai!" He said

"Huh woh yaha ka climate–" I was cut off by him saying. "Let's go to the doctor."

"Iss time pe?Now I am all okay.Seee!!" I stated quickly standing up clearly knowing that I am sick but want to ignore the doctor. I was nervous that he could ask me again to visit the doctor and what would I say?!

"Okay. But I think you should atleast take medicine!" He said.

"Huh that is what I am trying to run from" I mumbled but it was audible to him. "No no I mean–"

"Okay, So you are afraid of doctor and kadvi dawai"

"Yeah I mean No No Why would I? I am not a child 🤧"

"Oh yeah I know!"
He thought for a moment and said.
"There's a kadha that my Dadi used to make for me."
"So let me make one for you."

Le aasman se gire aur khajur mein atke! 🤝🏻

Waah kismat!

"Actually I don't nee–"

"No more excuses please." He said and I couldn't resist him anymore.

Dil pe patthar rakh ke kadwa khadaa peena hi padega 🥲

I just nodded and he got out of the room.

Then I realised that how can he just arrange the ingredients for kadha here. Huh! I smirked internally. But When I heard the room again getting unlocked with him carrying a bag in his hand.

Is he Doraemon or what?! ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

(Author: I think he is! Tum mushkilo mein padna aur woh aa jayega bachane tumhe!)

Thanks Sarika! 😊💜

Kaisa laga chapter?!!! Next Chapter is more interesting..... Wait for it Y'all..
Vote & Comment for shout-out ....
Till then Byee Byee take care 🫡

Follow me on instagram for spoiler & updates 💗