Party Time

Tony finally out of the suit with Y/n's help walked around the workshop with an ice pack on his head. He picks up the cup that Pepper left earlier and notices the package she left. On top, it has a sticky note saying 'from Pepper'. He takes it off and opens the package revealing the original Arc Reactor and engravings around it, Proof that Tony Stark has a heart, he smiled and looked at Y/n who was tinkering with the suit making adjustments

Tony: Notes. Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude. Hull pressurization is problematic. I'm thinking icing is the probable factor.

JARVIS: A very astute observation, sir. Perhaps, if you intend to visit other planets, we should improve the exosystems.

Tony: Connect to the sys. co. Have it reconfigure the shell metals. Use the gold titanium alloy from the seraphim tactical satellite. That should ensure a fuselage integrity while maintaining power-to-weight ratio. Got it?

JARVIS: Yes. Shall I render using proposed specifications?

Tony: Thrill me.

As JARVIS renders the suit Tony watches the news in the area where a red carpet for a charity event, Tony grabbed his faceplate and gazed through it to keep his focus on the TV

TV Reporter: Tonight's red-hot red carpet is right here at the Disney Concert Hall, where Tony Stark's third annual benefit for the Firefighter's Family Fund has become the place to be for L.A.'s high society.

Tony: JARVIS, we get an invite for that?

JARVIS: I have no record of an invitation, sir.

TV Reporter: ... hasn't been seen in public since his bizarre and highly controversial press conference. Some claim he's suffering from post traumatic stress and has been bedridden for weeks. Whatever the case may be, no one expects an appearance from him tonight.

JARVIS: The render is complete.

Tony and Y/n looked at the render and saw a very gold suit

Tony: A little ostentatious, don't you think?

Y/n: It definitely could use some colour

JARVIS: What was I thinking? You're usually so discreet.

Y/n: Oooo! How about some Red and blue!

Tony: Tell you what. Throw a little hot-rod red in there.

JARVIS: Yes, that should help you keep a low profile. The render is complete.

JARVIS renders the suit with some red giving the suit a nice mixture of gold and red

Y/n: That looks awesome

Tony: Hey, I like it. Fabricate it. Paint it.

JARVIS: Commencing automated assembly. Estimated completion time is five hours.