Sokovian Rumble

They all start getting ready to leave as Tony loaded up FRIDAY into his new Iron Man suit now that JARVIS is no longer available.

FRIDAY: Good evening, boss.

Meanwhile Y/n was replacing his suit with a new one as it had seen some action over the past few days and immediately he sees Wanda walking through the room curious of what the room was.

Y/n: Hi.

Wanda: Hi.

There was a moment of silence as Y/n tried to start a conversation with her.

Y/n: What brings you to my humble abode.

Wanda smiles.

Wanda: Sorry I was just looking around

Y/n: Don't let me stop you, just be careful not to go into the locker room, my dad tends to leave smelly socks.

They laughed quietly to themselves before falling silent once more, they stood with their heads hanging low avoiding eye contact when Y/n looked to his left and saw the red jacket that was in the locker, he reached over to grab it and then hands it to Wanda who was shocked at the gesture.

Wanda: What's this for?

Y/n: You gotta look the part when we kick ass, especially, I think red is your colour.

She smiles.

Wanda: You're strange, but cute.

Y/n: Well I'll take that as a positive.

Meanwhile Tony, Steve and Thor had gathered and waited for the rest of the team and talked about strategy.

Tony: No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor.

Steve: I got no plans tomorrow night.

Tony: I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for.

Vision walks past.

Vision: That's true, he hates you the most. However, he fears Y/n the most.

Tony: I don't blame him........

Steve: Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out.

Everyone had gathered and began to travel to Sokovia, Y/n began to patrol the air as Wanda used her powers to have people evacuate while Pietro speeds into the Sokovian police station

Pietro Maximoff: We're under attack! Clear the city, now!

No one takes this seriously so Pietro returns with a rifle and starts shooting in the air then tossed it to the officer.

Pietro: Get off your asses.

Wanda continued to use her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate and Y/n using his incredible strength and speed to carry vehicles away from Sokovia.

Steve: All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right.

Soon Y/n found Ultrons base location and met with Bruce and travelled inside where Natasha was inside her cell

Natasha hears Banner's voice]