A time bomb

Dozens of SHIELD agents escort Loki who was now in handcuffs and smiling as they passed the Helicarrier Lab causing Bruce to stop working on the Scepter and looks up as Loki eyes him as he walks nodding and smiling causing Bruce to rub his head. Loki was now in the detention block and now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by hydraulic rigs and Fury walks up the control panel of the cell.

Fury: In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass.

Fury presses the button which opens up a hatch underneath the cell which Loki peers as much as he can from the glass without seeing as the sounds of gusting wind pours through the hatch.

Fury: Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!

Fury closes the hatch stopping the sound of the wind pouring through and then points at Loki followed by the button which would drop Loki thirty thousand feet to the earth.

Fury: Ant. Boot.

Loki smirked

Loki: It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me.

Fury: Built for something a lot stronger than you.

Loki: Oh, I've heard.

Meanwhile the others watch on the monitor of Loki getting interrogated as Bruce looks at the monitor intently.

Loki: The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

Fury: How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

Loki: Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.

Fury smiled

Fury: Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something.

He walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell who looks back at the camera, smirking.

Back on the bridge Steve watches until the monitor goes black. Thor, who didn't even look just listened and stood there, torn apart by his brothers actions as they all just stand there in a stunned silence.

Bruce: He really grows on you, doesn't he?

Steve: Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?

Thor: He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.

Steve: An army? From outer space?

Bruce: So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for.

Thor: Selvig?

Bruce: He's an astrophysicist.

Thor: He's a friend.

Natasha: Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours.

Steve: I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here.

Bruce: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him.

Thor: Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother.