Regrouping And Visions

With everybody back on the Quinjet free from their respective visions Clint took charge of the Quinjet as everyone recovered from their visions however Hill called and had some bad news.

Hill: The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air.

Tony: Stark Relief Foundation?

Hill: Already on the scene. How's the team?

Tony: Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off.

Hill: Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here.

Tony: So, run and hide?

Hill: Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer.

Tony: Neither do we.

he ends the call and switches off the monitor and looks to Clint who's flying the Quinjet.

Tony: Hey, you wanna switch out?

Clint: No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out.

Tony: A few hours from where?

Clint: A safe house.

Tony: Where's Y/n?

Clint nods to the right side of the window where Y/n was flying through the air remaining quiet.

Clint: Think his having some alone time, don't blame him.

Tony grunts and heads to get some shut eye meanwhile Y/n continued to follow the Quinjet whilst thinking to himself about the situation they were now in, after a few hours of flying the Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and they all walk towards the house while Y/n remained outside.

Thor: What is this place?

Tony: A safe house?

Clint: Let's hope. Honey, I'm home.

Suddenly a heavily pregnant wife, Laura, walks in from the kitchen.

Clint: Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.