Unapologetically in love

I don't even want kids, but Charles wanting a big family>>>>

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I won two times today," Charles said as him and [Y/n] layed in his bed later that day.

[Y/n] smiled cuddled up to Charles, her fingers tracing all kinds of shapes on his bare chest.

She felt so happy. For Charles and for herself separately, and also for their bond. It was unexpected, but so amazing. Like they've finally found a missing puzzle.

It was a good idea for [Y/n] to let herself do all of this. Maybe people were going to talk even more now, but there was no reason for her to care.

At least she was certain now. The bond between her and Charles was finally established. In front of everyone.

"What made you do what you did?" [Y/n] asked with a smile. "The kiss, I mean. The victory was expected."

"Not so expected with Verstappen on the track," Charles chuckled, "I've been planning the kiss. I would've still done that even without the first place."

[Y/n] raised an eyebrow playfully, "Oh, so it was a part of some whole grand plan?"

"Maybe not grand, but definitely a plan. I wanted the world to know, couldn't wait anymore."

"Well, mission accomplished." [Y/n] leaned in, placing a soft kiss on Charles' lips. The girl was somewhat happy they don't have to hide and pretend now.

"Firstly I wanted to wait longer, but hiding was never enjoyable," he admitted, pulling her closer. "This feels right."

Suddenly, [Y/n]'s phone did the ding noise, meaning she has received a message.

"Do you mind if I...?" The girl asked. "It's probably Skylar, I barely texted her during the race."

"No worries, go ahead."

From: Skylar
Omg just saw the race, you and Charles?? You've got some explaining to do, miss girl

To: Skylar
I didn't expect that myself, but you'd be even more shocked if I told you what we've just done

From: Skylar
WHAT-
SPILL THE TEA

To: Skylar
Will call u later, I'm next to him rn

"I'm surprised your parents aren't texting," Charles pointed out when the girl put down her phone.

"Texting?" [Y/n] scoffed playfully. "They were calling, but I've put them on the black list."

"Well, that's a bold move," Charles laughed, "do you plan on never talking to them again?"

"No, no, I just wanted to have some peace today. Maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow. You know how they are..."

"Yeah, I understand your choice."

"An even bigger problem is, you'll have to face them as my boyfriend the next time you see them."

"Not like they haven't treated me like that the previous time. And, besides, you know me, I'm always up for a challenge."

[Y/n] giggled and snuggled closer to him, savoring the warmth of the moment.

∘•········ʚ ♡ ɞ ········•∘

[Y/n] fell asleep snuggled up to Charles. Of course, she didn't call Skylar later, but the friend probably expected that would happen. She didn't wanna bother [Y/n] in that moment, she knew they will catch up once the girl is back.