C H A P T E R 4

You and Paige stumbled into your dorm, and you hastily closed the door as Paige pushed you against it, shoving her knee in between your legs. You would have moaned, but you were silenced by Paige's mouth on yours. Her hands tangled themselves in your hair, tilting her head to the side so she could kiss you at a better angle. She was rough and eager with her actions and before you knew it, she had moved her hands down to your ass, gripping it slightly before wrapping your legs around her waist and carrying you to her bed.

She gently laid you down, swiftly leaning back and pulling her shirt off. Her hair was slightly messy now, her lips swollen and pink from how much she kissed you. Her current appearance only added to your arousal, and you found yourself taking your shirt off as well, pulling her closer to you by your legs. 

She ran her hands up the sides of your waist, kissing up your torso and making you arch your back, allowing her to unclip your bra and throw it off to the side. She quickly began attacking your already hard nipples, roughly sucking on one and kneading the other with her hand. She gradually took more and more into her mouth, running her tongue across your nipple once or twice. 

Her hand found its way down to your wet center, using two of her strong fingers to sensually rub you through your pants. "Paige," you groaned, pushing her away and sitting up. She pulled away, looking at you lustfully as you leaned back on your hands, your chest on full display. "Take your bra off," you said, and she instantly did, giving you your first look at her small but full breasts. 

A small smile crept onto your face as you excitedly scooted closer to her, placing a kiss on each of her boobs before licking a line up her toned stomach. She visibly shuddered, smoothing her cold hands over your shoulders as you began taking off her pants. Her sweats pooled at her ankles, and you eagerly hooked your fingers under the waistband of her panties, looking up at her for consent before pulling them down as well. 

You leaned back once again, taking in the sight of her completely naked. However Paige was obviously getting impatient. "Jada," she whispered breathily, placing both her hands at the back of your neck and gently pulling you closer to her. 

"What?" You smirked up at her, enjoying the act of teasing her. 

"Please," she whined, leaning her head back.

"Please what?" You continued your innocent act, even though you knew exactly what she wanted.

"Touch me," she answered, more desperate this time. 

You shrugged, happy to oblige as you responded simply, "Ok."

Finally giving her what she wanted, you flicked your tongue over her clit, to which she inhaled sharply and grabbed the hair at the base of your neck, holding you in place. You worked her up, speeding up your pace for a while before fully attaching your mouth to her clit, making her moan loudly. Her hands were now completely entangled in your hair, tugging at your scalp as you dipped your tongue into her entrance.

You could tell she was getting close after a while as her chest heaved and her face contorted in pleasure. You watched the way she threw her head back and chanted your name like a prayer as she came, and you suddenly couldn't wait for it to be your turn. 

As soon as she finished, she pushed you back on the bed, hurrying to get your pants off as she quickly connected your lips once again. "Paige," you moaned in between kisses, "need- you." She hummed in response, too busy kissing every square inch of your body, and you were finding it hard to keep still. 

Her hand crept down to your clothed pussy, and you were sure she could feel how soaked you were. "Someone's wet," she smirked while making eye contact with you. You blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed at how turned on you were. However, you decided she didn't care as she slipped her hand under you panties. 

You gasped suddenly as her fingers ran up and down your folds, rubbing your clit and slightly teasing your entrance. "Please Paige," you begged, your legs beginning to shake because of how badly you needed her.

"Please what?" She mocked, saying exactly what you had said. You couldn't help but laughing, and you were glad that she found a way to make such a serious situation just a little more lighthearted. 

Giving you what you wanted, she slowly inserted two of her long and slender fingers inside of you. Wincing at the initial pain, you wiggled your hips, trying to distract yourself from the overwhelming since of pleasure overtaking all of your senses.

"Is this ok?" Paige whispered into your ear, kissing it afterwards. You nodded, struggling to reply to her.

She curled her fingers in response, making you groan as you squeezed your eyes shut. She began moving, plunging her fingers in and out of you at an increasing speed. You opened your eyes for a moment, being greeted with the sight of Paige biting her lip as she gazed down at you, her long hair cascading down around you. You glanced down at her hand, and you almost came at the sight of it, barely being able to imagine what her fingers looked like inside of you.

Soon enough, you felt yourself nearing the edge. A coil of pleasure tightening in your lower abdomen, on the brink of snapping at any moment. Paige noticed this, speeding up her pace and sloppily kissing your neck. You let your nails roam up and down her back as you came, and you were sure the whole building could hear you, but you didn't care, all you could think about was how you had never experienced this much pleasure in your entire life.

Afterwards, Paige pulled out of you, collapsing next to you and the two of you laid next to each other in silence, the only noise in the room being the sound of your heavy breathing. 

Love for the Game- Paige BueckersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara