C H A P T E R 14

You were fairly tired as you arrived back at your dorm, instantly beginning to take your rather uncomfortable clothes off. You sighed as you took off your bra, finally feeling the constricting wiring come off and now only having underwear on.

Slowly, someone came up behind you, pressing their warm body against yours. You recognized Paige's large hands as they caressed your lower stomach, her slender fingers tracing the hem of your panties. She moved your hair to one shoulder, giving herself access to place many open mouthed and wet kisses on your neck, finding your sweet spot quickly and sucking on it. You gasped as her hands left your underwear and came up to your breasts, kneading them in her hands.

You abruptly spun around, connecting your lips to hers. You cautiously kissed her, trying to take things slow as you let your hands roam, taking advantage of her body. She was still fully dressed, so you slid your hands underneath her shirt, creeping your hands up her back and toned stomach. You allowed your hand to disappear under her pants, feeling the warmth of her wet center. She groaned into your mouth as you used two fingers to rub her clit through her underwear.

Paige leaned back, swiftly taking off her shirt and pressing her forehead against yours. Your breath mixed together as the two of you panted, out of breath from how long you were kissing. "No one can know about us, ok?" Paige whispered, and adrenalin rushed through you. There was something so exciting and daring about keeping whatever was going on between you two a secret, and it was exhilarating. 

You smiled, whispering back as your stomach swirled, "Ok."

She wasted no time as she pressed her lips against yours, her tongue eagerly exploring your mouth. You spun her around, gently pushing her down onto the bed into a sitting position. She gazed up at you adoringly, a desperate and desirous look in her eyes. She tucked her hair behind her ear and bit her lip as you straddled her lap. It almost seemed like she was nervous, causing you to tilt your head questioningly.

"What?" She asked.

You smirked, "Are you nervous?" She laughed and looked away, and you took that as a yes.

"Do I make you nervous?" you said, smoothing your hands over her broad shoulders.

She now looked straight at you and whispered, "Yes."

You smiled before hastily kissing her again. Her hands felt up your back, grabbing the hair at the base of your neck to tilt your head back, making your neck exposed once again so she could kiss the other side, and you were sure that there would be many bruises there tomorrow.

You busied yourself with unbuttoning her pants, and she lifted her hips so you could slide them off of her. She then kicked them off and you focused your attention on her bra, pressing your hand on her stomach so that she would pull away from you. She gave you her attention, straightening her back and looking at you. You tugged on her bra, and she nodded, understanding what you wanted and taking it off.

Paige laid on her back as you stood up, taking off both yours and her underwear. Standing in between Paige's legs, you hovered over her completely naked body, taking your time as you took her boob in your mouth and slowly sucked on it. She arched her back and gasped as you ran your tongue over her hard nipple.

"Come here," she spoke huskily and grabbed your hips, pulling you farther up her body so that your face was right above hers, your arms planted on either side of her head. She licked her lips as she laid one of her smooth legs over yours, then pulled your left leg over her right.

Your cunt immediately met hers, causing your mouth to fall agape and you heard Paige moan like you had never before. The noises she was making right now were rawer and more vulnerable, and you loved it. Paige gripped your hips as you slowly started to grind against her, going faster and faster.

Once the two of you found a rhythm that had your clits rubbing together just right, you leaned back a little, running your hand through your hair and using Paige's stomach to stabilize yourself. Loud whines escaped Paige's mouth every time you moved, and her hands now held your waist, scanning your body and watching as your tits bounced.

"Fuck," she breathed out, her face so expressive. You were in another dimension, your eyes glazed over as you got lost in the feeling of your pussy sliding against Paige's. You bit your lip as you started going impossibly faster, earning lots of praise from Paige, "Just like that, you're doing so good baby," she moaned, leaning her head back and giving you a perfect view of her defined jawline.

"Paige," you said as you hovered over her again, your voice cracking.

"Yes," she responded, her voice raspy and hard to hear.

"I'm gonna cum," you stated, struggling to talk.

She nodded, groaning, "Me too."

You soon felt yourself going over the edge, and you could tell Paige was too. The two of you rode out your highs together, and it was by far the best orgasm you ever had, and you decided that finishing at the same time as Paige was one of the best experiences you'll probably ever have.

Afterwards, you collapsed on top of Paige, laying there for what felt like an eternity as she stroked your head lovingly. You felt her stomach rise and fall heavily while she caught her breath, her hot breath tickling your sweaty skin.