Introduction 🌻

Sand was left devastated and racked with guilt for the death of his Friend with Benefit/Love of his Life- Ray.

He had unwittingly caused the domino effect when he handed to Ray the evidence that Top was cheating on Ray's Bestfriend/One True Love, Mew with his other Bestfriend, Boston.

He had not anticipated the emotional wreckage that followed and ended in Ray's tragic death.

Vowing to live his life in penance and seeking redemption, he had completely changed his life and became a medical volunteer. If he couldn't save Ray, he was going to save as many lives as he could.

He meets Longtae, a softer, more innocent, less broken version of Ray. He looks so much like the lost boy yet so remarkably different it leaves Sand both terrified and hopeful.

Longtae has left his small mountainous village to experience life in the big concrete jungle of Bangkok. Having fallen prey to a deceitful man, who took his naive heart and innocence, he had packed his bag and went back home to the village where he grew up to heal his broken heart. He vowed never again to get fooled by any City Boy, because a Small Town Boy like him could only endure one too many heartaches in this lifetime.

 He vowed never again to get fooled by any City Boy, because a Small Town Boy like him could only endure one too many heartaches in this lifetime