Chapter 13: Decision

When the brothers reached home, they saw their parents alr sitting on the sofa. "Ah Mom! Dad! We're back!" Ren said with a smile. The parents responded with welcome back.

"Come sit with us will u? We have sth to discuss regarding the note u left." Their dad said. I knew it is about that. Shiro thought.

Nevertheless the brothers sat down on the sofa with their parents. "Now then regarding u two being idols again, are u rlly serious in doing this?" The mom asked.

"Unfortunately yes we are. We alr discussed this with our friends and 2 of them were alr excited to the point they started to make our outfits after the discussion." Ren replied.

"U do know the consequences of being an idol right? After what happened a few yrs back do u think u rlly have what it takes to be an idol again?" The dad asked.

This time it's Shiro who spoke up. "...If I'm being honest I don't rlly know. But I..no...we won't fall back now. We won't allow the time they used to discuss the details with us to go to waste."

"But what about the trust? Do u trust the 2 who are planning to help u create the outfits?" The mom asked. "...For the trust I'm not rlly sure. But I'm willing to risk it and make a bet that they will do it." Shiro said.

"And why do u think that?" The mom asked. "The mouth can lie but not the eyes. Even Ren saw it. How excited they were when they decided to help us create our outfits." Shiro said as Ren nod in agreement.

"Plus even if it's just for a while I want to stand and sing on stage again just like we did on our first day of school." He added. "Yep! It was rlly fun to sing with them!" Ren said.

The parents were silent for a while before the dad speaking again. "Hmm looks like u rlly have made up your mind huh?" The brothers nodded.

"I understand then. We'll approve of u two being idols again." The mom said with a smile. "Rlly??" Ren said with excitement. "Yeah we do wish to hear u sing again too. After all me and mom are u two's number one fans!" The dad said.

Shiro didn't rlly say anything in response while Ren nervously laughs. "But don't forget. No matter what u do, mom and dad will always support u two. You're our precious sons after all." Ren blushed while Shiro looked away in embarrassment.

Meanwhile at Yumenosaki in the dressing room, Mika and Ito were busy doing the measurements for the outfits when Mika asked.

"Ne Takasaki-kun? Do u rlly not want to be an idol with the brothers? I mean I personally think u have what it takes though." Ito froze for a while and looked up to Mika.

"I-I don't know...I b-barely know them and t-they alr want me to be with them..." Ito said. "Don't worry u'll soon be friends with them I mean I didn't know Oshi-san that well when I first joined Valkyrie." Mika said surprising Ito.

"R-Rlly? T-Then how did u two become friends...?" Ito asked. "No we weren't friends at that time." "Huh?" "At that time Valkyrie had 3 members not 2. Of course me and Oshi-san and the other one was Nazuna-nii." Mika started explaining.

"N-Nazuna? A-As in Nazuno Nito, t-the former leader of Rabits?" Ito asked. "Yep that very same Nazuna-nii!" "B-But I can't see how a cute rabbit like him could fit into Valkyrie..." Ito said.

"Well of course u couldn't. The Nazuna-nii back then and the Nazuna-nii now are different after all." "H-Huh?" Ito was confused with what Mika meant.

"Simply put me and Nazuna-nii were not humans but dolls." "D-Dolls?" "Yep of course we're humans now but at that time we were dolls, only moving when Oshi-san wants us to." Mika said.

"But a lot happened after that and now we're officially friends! We're now humans who can think and move whenever we want!" Mika said with a smile.

...S-So that's what happened...Even Valkyrie seemed to have it tough... Ito thought. He then thought of the words Ren told him.

".....I-I think I can give it a try..." "Huh?" "I-I'll try to be an idol with them..." Ito said shyly but with a happy face.

S-Somehow I feel that with them...I-I can be more confident...Ito thought. "Rlly? Awesome! Those 2 are alr amazing but with u added it's gonna be the best!" Mika said excitedly.

"Then do u want me to tell them since I'm in the same class as Shiro-kun?" Mika asked. "Ah...I-Its okay...I-I'll let them know t-tomorrow...." Ito said.

"I see then I'm looking forward to your unit debut I'm definitely gonna go and support u guys!" Mika said. "M-Mhm!" After that the two continued to make the outfits while talking happily with one another.