Chapter 23: Joining the Christmas Live

The next day came as the brothers and Ito entered their respective classrooms. In Class 3-A, right when Shiro entered the classroom he was immediately hugged by someone who said. "SHIROCHIN!!!!"

Both the person and Shiro fell to the ground. Shiro knows who hugged him as there's only one possible person who does that and calls him Shirochin.

"Akkun get the hell off me! What are you even doing early in the damn morning?!" Shiro said. "I mean..." "You can't blame him now can you? He was worried for you two yesterday after all." Shiro looked up to see Mao. "Good morning Shiro!" Mao said.

"...Morning." Shiro said . "Ah right yesterday Oogami-kun told me what happened yesterday." Makoto said as he helps Shiro up. "He said that you and Ren managed to make up." He added.

"...Yeah. Then again it was thanks to Tsukinaga-senpai and Kanzaki I was able to make up with Ren." Shiro said as he got back up. "I see good for you then!" Subaru said.

"Also he said something about Ran-senpai knowing you and calling you Minami-kun." Hokuto said. "Oh right I almost forgot about that! When you first introduced yourself I was curious why your name was Hanagaki and not Minami." Subaru said.

...Damn that Oogami. I told him he can ask why we transferred not why Ran Nagisa called me Minami-kun. Shiro thought. "...It's not much of big deal. My real parents are overseas right now due to work and so in the meantime I went to Ren's house to stay." He said.

"Ah so when you said that you moved town it means you moved to Renchin's house?" Subaru asked. "...Yeah since they won't be back until they're free to come back I changed my name to Hanagaki or so Ren suggested." Shiro said.

"I see I was worried something happened since even Akehoshi doesn't know the reason you changed your family name." Hokuto said. "Well I'm sry for that at least you know now." Shiro said.

....You'll need to forgive me for this Trickstar. I can't tell you the truth just yet. He then thought. "Oh Shiro-kun good morning!" Shiro turned to his right to see Mika.

"Morning." He said. "I'm glad to hear you and Ren-kun made up I was really worried!" Mika said. "....Just how many people did we end up worrying?" Shiro asked.

"Hmm...mainly the people who were there when Ren said he hated you?" Mika said. "...Ugh...Kagehira do you really have to remember it that way?" Shiro asked as Trickstar and Mika laughed.

"Oh yeah Shiro-kun, are you going to be in this year Christmas Live?" Makoto asked. "Har? Christmas Live? What's that?" Shiro asked. "The Christmas Live is held every year during Christmas week and this year it's a competition." Mao said.

"This year there is red and white team and the non-idol students will be the ones to decide which team wins." Hokuto added. "Hmm I see. Well I got to first discuss this with Ren and Takasaki and see what they say." Shiro said.

"Okay just let us know their answer when decided!" Subaru said as they all went back to their seats.

Meanwhile at Class 3-B, right when Ito entered the classroom he was immediately called by someone. "Oi Takasaki I have a question for you and you better answer them!"

Ito was startled but he turned to see Koga with Adonis on his side. "Oogami it's not nice to say this early in the morning. Good morning Takasaki." Adonis said.

"G-Good morning..." Ito said. "Yeah yeah good morning. Now that the greetings is done how about you answer my question? Why did Ran Nagisa call Shiron Minami-kun?" Koga asked. ...A-Ah...I knew it...Ito thought.
He then remembered what Shiro told him.

"...𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕."

"U-Um...I-I'm sry...I also...don't know why..." Ito said with nervousness. "Hmmm..." Koga said with suspicions. "E-Even if I know...K-King must have a reason for not say anything yesterday..." Ito said.

Surprisingly Koga shrugged it off after that statement. "I guess that's true. Shiron is not unreasonable. So I can at least wait till he feels like saying it." He said. "Yep it's good to be understanding Oogami. You did well." Adonis said.

"...What are you my dad or something?" Koga said making Ito chuckled a bit. "Oi Takasaki." "H-Hai..?" "The next time you see Shiron tell him this: You are not alone. If you need anything ask me or Adonis so don't you dare put everything on yourself like a certain orange hair idiot I know."

....A-A certain orange hair idiot...? I wonder who he meant....Ito thought. "Oh yeah I almost to ask but Takasaki, is Elysian going to be participating in the upcoming Christmas Live?" Adonis asked.

"C-Christmas Live?" Ito asked. "Yep. The Christmas Live this year is split into red and white team. The non-idol students of the school will be the one who decides the winner." Adonis explained.

"I-I see...I-I don't know if we're entering...but...I'll ask K-King about this..." Ito said. "Hmph you better! If not I'll make sure you guys enter!" Koga said. "Oogami it's not good to force others to join. But I'm looking forward to seeing Elysian there." Adonis said before he and Koga return to their seats.

At the same time in Class 2-A, Ren entered the classroom and took his seat when Tetora and Tsukasa approached him. "Ren-kun! Was yesterday okay? Did you and Shiro-senpai managed to make up?" Tetora asked.

"Ah I'm sorry for worrying you guys. But yesterday we did make up. Thanks to Oogami-senpai, Sakuma-san and the others." Ren said.

"I see that's reassuring." Tsukasa said with relief. "By the way Ren-kun." "Hm?" "Is Elysian participating in this year's 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲?" Tsukasa asked.

"Eh? Christmas Live? There's a Christmas Live at Yumenosaki?" Ren asked. "Ossu! This year Christmas Live is a competition between red and white teams! And by the way the members are decided randomly so you may or may not be in the same group as Shiro-senpai." Tetora said.

"...Why random? Also how is it going to be decided?" Ren asked. "Oh about that it will be decided by drawing lots." Tetora said. ....Of all options it has to be drawing lots huh? Ren thought with a sweatdrop.

"Before I forget to say the drawing lots is today 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 so why not we go together?" Tsukasa asked. "Hmm but I need to discuss this with Nii-san and Ito-senpai first." Ren said.

Just then Ren's phone vibrated. He took out his phone to see a message from his brother in Elysian's group chat. The text read: Ren, Takasaki, Akkun and the others told me about the Christmas Live. Do you guys want to attend?

After that Ito's text came. It read: Ah I got asked the same thing by Oogami-kun and Otogari-kun. I was about to ask the same question.

Ren ten texted back: I also got asked by Tsukasa-kun and Tetora-kun. I don't mind joining but what about you two? Apparently the members are decided by drawing lots.

Ito texted: Oh so it's random...? W-Which means we may be in different teams?? Shiro then texted: Hmph if that's the case then don't expect me to hold back!

Ren texted back: Ahaha that's so like you! Then I guess this means we're all doing it? Ito texted: I-I guess so... Shiro then texted: The drawing of lots is today afternoon right?

Ren texted: Yep! Want to meet up? Shiro texted: No thanks we're going to the same place anyways so we'll just meet there. Ren then texted: Nii-san you're too cold!! Ito replied with the laughing emoji.

"Ren-kun?" Tsukasa asked. "Oh sorry I was texting Nii-san and Ito-senpai about the Christmas Live. They said they are fine with joining!" Ren said. "Ohh that's good to hear!" Tetora said.

"Are we meeting them?" He then asked. "No Nii-san says no need since we're heading to the same place anyways." Ren said. "As expected of Shiro-senpai I guess!" Tsukasa said.

The day went as usual and the school bell rang indicating school has ended. "Ah it's time let's hurry!" Ren said as Tetora and Tsukasa followed him to the destination.