Chapter 17: Fight (Shiro's Part)

After Ren left everyone was quiet for a while. No one literally said anything. The silence was broken when they heard someone's voice.

"Sena there u are! Mou how could u leave me like that? ....Huh? What's with this atmosphere...?" Everyone turn to see a mid length, somewhat untidy and orange, with a low pony tail and bangs that split in the middle hair guy.

"....Leo-kun read the damn room will u?" Izumi said with a sigh. "Huh? Why? What's going on?" Leo asked confused. "...I'll explain later now is not the right time for it." Izumi said as he looked at Shiro worriedly.

"...K-King..." Ito said worried for his leader. Even without siblings everyone knows how heartbreaking it is to hear their siblings say 'i hate u' to them.

They can all tell Shiro is not taking it well at all as Shiro's hair is covering his eyes. After a while Shiro starts walking to the door. "Shiro-senpai? Where are u going?" Tetora asked.

Shiro did not reply as he continued walking and went out of the backstage and from the hall with hands in his pocket. "Ah Shiro-kun!" Makoto was about to go after him when he is stopped by Izumi.

"....Izumi-san?" Makoto asked. "....Don't Yuu-kun. Let Shii-kun be alone for a while." Izumi said. Everyone else is worried for Shiro but decided to take Izumi's advice.

"...Ne Ou-sama? I think we should cancel today's unit practice. I...don't think I can practice in this state..." Ritsu said. "....Hai I agree...I'm also not in the condition to practice right now..." Tsukasa said.

Leo wanted to ask what happened to make the atmosphere this gloomy but seeing how Izumi, Tsukasa and Ritsu are affected he decided to shut his mouth for now to not make things worse.

While the rest are worried, Shiro who was just walking around the school ends up on the rooftop unintentionally. He then continued walking to one of the benches and sat down there.

He then thought of what happened just now. ...I was only merely trying to not destroy his dream by not telling him the truth and yet...he got angry at that...He thought.

It was the first time Ren actually got angry and upset at his brother so Shiro doesn't know what to think about it. He then had a flashback of what Ren told him a few yrs back on the day before the incident happened.

"...𝑴𝒐𝒖 𝑵𝒊𝒊-𝒔𝒂𝒏 𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒅 𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘?"

"First on that day now here...Was I...wrong to think that even now I needed to protect him no matter what...?" Shiro said to himself.

He bit his lips in frustration as he doesn't know what to do. Just then he heard the rooftop door opening. He couldn't rlly think straight right now so he ignored it.

But not long before someone called him. "Um..." Shiro had no choice but to turn to the person who called him. The person has long dark purple-colored hair, tied back in a ponytail with a white band.

"I apologize for disturbing u, u seemed to be down so I felt like I should call out to u. Um if I'm not wrong u were one of the new 'aidoru' that stood on stage just now right?" They guy asked.

After staring at the guy for a while Shiro asked. "...What do u want?" "Oya seems like I forgot to introduce myself how rude of me. I'm Kanzaki Souma, a member of Akatsuki. And u are..."

Although reluctant and not feeling it Shiro managed to say it out. "...From Elysian, Hanagaki Shiro." "Well then Hanagaki-dono, what are u doing here alone on the rooftop?" Souma asked.

"....It's none of your business. Just leave me be." Shiro said as he looked back down. Souma looked and stared at Shiro's eyes. He knows the eyes all too well.

Eyes that are cold and have no lights in them. Even his pained expression. He doesn't know what happened to make Shiro like this but he knows one thing. He ain't leaving Shiro alone in that state.

Before he could speak the door could be heard opened. "Uchuu~ I'm here to find a lone tiger in distress!" Leo says with a smile.

"Tsukinaga-dono! Why are u at Yumenosaki?" Souma asked. "Ahaha I came here with Sena but when I found Sena again after we separated the atmosphere was gloomy so I wanted to know what happened!" Leo replied.

"Ne ne Hanagaki why not tell us what happened? It's better to tell others how u feel rather than keeping it to yourself u know?" Leo said as he goes to sit beside Shiro.

"....Tch it's none of your business. Also don't act like as if we're close friends. We barely know each other. " Shiro said.

"Ahaha that's true I won't deny that but as far as I'm concerned we're both not leaving till u tell us what happened!" Leo said. "Hanagaki-dono I also want to know what happened! I don't know how helpful I'll be but I will definitely lend my strength!" Souma said.

"Of course if u don't wanna say it we can stay here the whole day!" Leo said jokingly. "Hanagaki-dono pls tell us your problems."

"Yes we barely know each other but we're fellow 'aidoru' of same school so at the very least I want to share the burden with u. Am I not allowed to do that?" Souma said seriously.

In the end Shiro sighed and gave up as he told them what happened. "...I see u got in a fight with your brother." Souma said.

"Simply put, u knew DEADMANZ, a unit that your brother loves, have already disbanded and yet u didn't tell him that. So when he found out he was mad and upset with u." Leo summarized.

"But why didn't u tell him? Surely u should have known he'll be upset if he didn't know his favorite unit has disbanded." Souma asked.

"...Oh shut it u guys don't know anything. It's precisely cause he loves DEADMANZ a lot I didn't tell him." Shiro said making the other 2 tilt their head in confusion.

"...In the first damn place Ren only wanted to be an idol and enroll in Yumenosaki because of DEADMANZ. I'll be damned by destroying his dream if I tell him the truth." He added.

"Well I get now why u didn't tell him but still I don't think he blames u for not telling him u know?" Leo said. "Ah?" "I think he's just mad at himself for not knowing the truth." He added.

"....And how would u know that?" "Ahaha believe me at first Rittsu and Rei didn't get along well. In fact Rittsu hated Rei." Leo said.

"....Ritsu hated his own brother?" "Yep! He says Rei was a traitor who always breaks his promises and didn't want to admit that he's his brother." Leo explained.

"But a lot happened and now they're officially back to being brothers!" He said. "Tsukinaga-dono are u perhaps talking about the Halloween event we did last yr?" Souma asked.

"...Halloween event?" "Yep that's the event where the Sakuma brothers made up again!" Leo said. "I didn't really know the exact details but I know for sure one thing."

"Hanagaki-dono pls don't blame yourself for the fight u have with your brother. You'll just continue to get hurt inside. I'll say it's best to tell him the reason why u didn't tell the truth." Souma said.

"....But..." "It's okay! We'll be with u throughout!" Leo said. "Indeed we'll back u up in case something happens!" Souma said.

Shiro couldn't believe this two. They're not even friends just fellow idols and yet they're already talking about giving him a hand when needed.

He looked away from them and said. "...Tch fine I'll do it but don't blame me if it doesn't work out." "Ahaha good Ou-sama! U know when to listen to the servants' advice!" Leo joked.

"....I already told Suou this but we're not Knights. So don't call me Ou-sama." "But Sena said you're the leader of the your unit no? That's why you're the Ou-sama! Or should I call u king?" "No." "Ahaha!"

"Mhm it's good to get along well but let's get going. We don't want the misunderstanding to drag on." Souma said as Shiro and Leo stood up and leave.