Chapter 34: Reunion

A few hours later the ball rang meaning school had officially ended for the day. The idols from Class 3-A, 3-B and 2-A head to the Seisou Hall as told to see their rooms and possibly their roommates. They first met at the school gate before they all head to the destination.

After some time they reached the place. Just as they were about to step into Seisou Hall they suddenly heard someone said. "Hallelujah~! Is that perhaps Shiro-san and Ren-san I see?" They all turned to see a guy with neck-length mint green colored hair and purple colored eyes, as well as two moles under his left eye.

"No way?! Tatsumi-senpai?!" Ren said in surprise. "Hai it's me. It's been a long time Ren-san." The person known as Tatsumi said with a smile. However unlike Ren who was surprised to see Tatsumi, Shiro just stared at him.

He then asked. "The hell you mean it's been a long time you god damn priest?!" "Shirochin?!" Subaru said in shock. It's the first time in so long he saw Shiro genuinely angry. "Oya? You're not going to ask what I'm doing here like last time?" Tatsumi said.

"...I know you're an idol who lives here so I don't have to ask. But what I want to ask is that you sure have guts talking to us as if nothing happened huh?!" Shiro said. That caused everyone to be surprised.

Since Ren and Shiro were former Reimei Academy students it was no surprise they knew Tatsumi. But now they're curious what happened between them to cause Shiro to be mad at Tatsumi like that.

"I take it you're still angry at that?" Tatsumi asked. "What do you think you damn priest?" Shiro said. "Nii-san you still haven't forgiven Tatsumi-senpai? It was long ago and he had to be in a hospital due to his injured leg." Ren said.

"Like hell I care about that! That's called you reaped what you sowed! You always talk about god beliefs and about helping the poorer students and idols and yet you didn't do anything to help when the time is right! Thanks to you Yuugiri-senpai quit as an idol and changed schools!" Shiro said.

"Yuugiri-senpai?" Hokuto asked. "Remember when we told you about our leader who transferred schools due to no longer being able to take the stress? That leader is Yuugiri-senpai." Ren said as the rest were shocked.

"Hm? Then does that mean the criticisms towards Shiro-kun, Ren-kun and this Yuugiri-senpai are connected to Kazehaya-senpai?" Makoto said. Ren and Shiro kept quiet not saying anything as they don't want to remember the details of it.

"....Shiro-san I know what I've done is a sin. I know that you probably will never forgive me for it but at the very least I would like you to see my performances as ALKALOID. I want to show you I'm truly sorry for what I did." Tatsumi said.

"You seriously think he's going to believe you easily?" Another voice said. They all turned behind Tatsumi to see a guy with smooth, light blue hair cut right above his shoulders and yellow eyes.

"Ah Ka...I mean Himeru-senpai!" Ren said. "It's been a long time younger Hanagaki. And you too older Hanagaki." The person known as Himeru said. "Oi stop calling us younger and older will you? You're making it sound like I'm really old." Shiro said with a sigh.

"Well forgive Himeru for that. It's his habit to say people's last names after all." Himeru said. "Anyways back to what Himeru was saying. Older Hanagaki won't believe you easily Kazehaya Tatsumi and you know that. Don't forget it's because you didn't do anything Celestial disbanded and suffered the consequences." He added.

"...Yes I won't deny that. It was technically my fault for ruining your unit back then. Because I didn't do anything Reo-san left and you both have to suffer the hate." Tatsumi said. "But now that I'm out of the hospital and back as an idol that is part of ALKALOID, I want to repent my sins. Can you at least allow me to do that?" He then asked.

"....Tch do whatever you want. Just don't expect me to forgive you like Himeru said." Shiro said. "Hai I understand. Thank you Shiro-san." Tatsumi said. "By the way I'm assuming you're all here to introduce Elysian to their rooms?" He then asked.

"Y-You know about us?" Ito asked. "Hai. Once I heard Shiro-san and Ren-san are back to being idols I was surprised but happy. Of course I also know about you, Takasaki Ito-san. You're a shy yet talented type of person and the brothers took a liking on you." Tatsumi said.

"Which is unexpected Himeru would say. Younger Hanagaki aside it's unusual for Older Hanagaki to take any interest in anyone. Especially since he doesn't trust anyone easily." Himeru said. "Himeru." Shiro said glaring at him telling him not to say too much.

"Oh his bad forget you didn't hear anything then." Himeru chuckled. The rest except Ren and Ito tilted in confusion since they heard the last part but they didn't question it since they don't want to impose too much on the brothers' past.

"....Oi done talking yet? We're only here because we want to bring them to their rooms talk about your reunion later!" Koga said. "I'm sorry for holding you back. Let's all enter then." Tatsumi said as the rest entered the building.