Chapter 31: The Christmas Live Finale

Wataru reappeared again this time crying. "Ahhh how sad...to think Hijikata-kun and the Shinsengumi has such a sad story....This Hibiki Wataru has started to respect the group even more!" He said as the audience were sobbing a little as well.

During the backstage both teams were gathered in the same room for the finale as it consisted of members of both teams singing on stage. They will be singing a total of 2 songs for the finale.

In the room Ren and Ito immediately went to Shiro who was talking to his team about the act. "Nii-san that was amazing!! To think your team chose the Shinsengumi for the drama! And how did you even get the haoris?" Ren asked.

"...Calm down you idiot one at a time." Shiro with a sigh. "Fufu what a lively bunch. I supPOSE that's your younger broTHER right?" Natsume asked. "...Ah and what about it?" Shiro asked.

"Which means the otHER one is Takasaki Ito corRECT?" "...Get to the point Sakasaki we don't have much time left before the Finale rehearsal." "Oh my apologies. Then I guess I can continue later." Natsume said with a chuckle.

"...Shiro for the fiNALE I want to sing a song with you." He said. "Ah? With me?" Shiro asked. "Yep. I originally wanted to sing Eccentric Party Night with you but you weren't choSEN so my chance for us to sing toGETHER was gone for the singing part. That's why this time I want to sing toGETHER with you." Natsume explained.

"Well I don't really mind either ways but what song do you want to sing?" Shiro asked. "Hmm good quesTION I personally what to sing Majestic Magic." Natsume said. "But Majestic Magic is sung with 7 people right? Would it even be fair for us?" Shiro asked.

"It's fine. Since I'm one of the original sinGERS I can choose who I want to sing with this time." Natsume said. "Well in that case we better not get in the way we have our own discussion anyways. See you later Nii-san I hope we get to sing together on stage later!" Ren said.

"S-See you later..." Ito said before he and Ren went back to the Red Team. The two teams then started discussing what songs to sing and who will be the one singing.

After a while it's time for the finale to start as Wataru reappeared again. "Sorry for the wait everyone it's finally time for the Christmas Live Finale start! For the finale members of both teams will come to the stage and sing!" Wataru said.

"They will sing a total of 2 songs! Well then let's not delay and let them sing!" He added as 7 members came out. They were Ren, Ito, Aira and Hokuto for the Red Team. Shiro, Natsume and Sora for the White Team.

"....Explain again why I'm picked for both songs?" Shiro asked. "Ahaha you sure have it tough today huh Nii-san?" Ren said. "B-But I'm glad...we get to sing together..." Ito said.

"...That's true." Shiro said. "I love!! Being in the same team as two members is enough now I get to sing with all three of them...!" Aira said excitedly. "Enough chattering it's rude to keep the auDIENCE waiting you know?" Natsume said. "Yeah yeah I know that." Shiro said as the 7 started singing.

[ALL]
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦!

[REN, ITO, AIRA, HOKUTO]
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 "𝘔𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤

[NATSUME, SORA, SHIRO]
𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤"

[ALL]
𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸!

[NATSUME]
𝘒𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘢? 𝘏𝘢𝘬𝘰 𝘯𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦

[REN, SHIRO]
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵

[ITO]
𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘪 𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘪𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦