Chapter 8: Joint Mini Live

"Man the food was good!" Tetora said. "I agree. I want to come back here again!" Ren said. While they were walking they heard someone speaking on a mic.

"Come one come all! This event is for everyone who loves to sing and dance!" The MC said. "An event? What's going on?" Mika asked.

"Looks like a mini event. Seems like anyone can join." Mao said. The MC then said "Now then anyone wants to come up on stage?" "Here!!" Subaru said holding Shiro's hand.

Shiro blinked his eyes a few times before he says "Oi! What are u doing?" "Oh seems like there's a volunteer! The boy with aquaish blue hair pls come up!" The MC says.

"....Ugh...But if I'm going then you're all going with me!" Shiro said. "Haaai!" They all said. What the heck is wrong with them? Shiro thought with a sweatdrop.

Upon coming on stage the audience saw Subaru and the others and shouted their names. "Kya!! It's Tsukasa from Knights!" "Are u serious? Trickstar is performing?" "Mika from Valkyrie is there too!"

"Ryusei Black is doing it too?" A lot of ppl started talking to themselves seeing the sudden appearance of the idols. "As expected Yumenosaki idols are famous." Ren said.

"And u guys will be next to hear this shout." Hokuto said. "...Don't say it as if we're gonna debut soon. We don't  even have a name." Shiro said.

"It's not good to give up easily. I personally believe both of u have what it takes to be an 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹." Tsukasa said. "We can talk about this ltr but we have some singing to do since we're here and all." Mao said.

"First lunch now here in the mall. I thought today was going to be a normal day but I guess it's inevitable for us to sing." Ren whispered to his brother.

"Haaa...I'm gonna have a headache if this continues." Shiro said. "Ahaha...stay strong Nii-san." Ren whispered back.

"Well then let's start!" Makoto said. "Wait me and Ren don't know what song we're gonna sing." Shiro said. Subaru then asked the brothers to come closer and he whispered to them the song.

After telling them he said "Okay we're done so we can start now! And Shirochin and Renchin u should smile in front of the audience!" "....So troublesome..." "Nii-san smile smile!" Ren said.

"U can start singing whenever you're ready!" The MC said. They all looked at the audience as Subaru said "Then let's go! Stars Ensemble!"

*Music Starts*

[ALL]
𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪! (𝘖𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘦) 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪! (𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘶 𝘸𝘰) 𝘔𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘪

𝘞𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘸 ...𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘶 𝘞𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘸...𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘦
𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰!

[TRICKSTAR]
𝘜𝘵𝘢 𝘯𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘢
(𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘸)

[TETORA, MIKA, TSUKASA]
𝘔𝘦𝘻𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘪 𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢)

[SHIRO, REN]
𝘑𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶
(𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘢)

[ALL]
𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘪 𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘶 (𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦) 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘶

[2-A]
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘰

[3-A]
𝘒𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦

[ALL]
𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘰 𝘨𝘢

[SUBARU]
𝘒𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘦 𝘸𝘰 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢

[ALL]
𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪! (𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰) 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪! (𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺) 𝘕𝘰𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘢 (𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩) 𝘈𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘪 𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘶 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦! 𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘵ē𝘫𝘪 𝘦

*Music Continues*

𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘨𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘢 𝘥𝘦 𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘶 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪! (𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘦) 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪! (𝘌𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰) 𝘕𝘰𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘪 𝘸𝘢 (𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩) 𝘈𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘪 𝘨𝘢 𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴' 𝘌𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦! 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘪

*Music Ends*

Immediately after the song ends loud claps and shouts could be heard from the audiences. They all shouted "WOHOOO!!!"

The MC who was startled by the singing took a while to get a hold of themselves before speaking again. "That was a spectacular performance by the Yumenosaki students!"

"Although they were about 2 that are unknown to the world their singing is not to be underestimated!" They added. He then asked Shiro before handing him the mic.

"Well then the two of u pls introduce yourself to the audience!" Shiro reluctantly took the mic and said "...I'm a new student from Yumenosaki, Hanagaki Shiro. And this is my little brother Hanagaki Ren."

"Tdy was both me and Nii-san's first day at Yumenosaki and i think it was interesting we had to sing in front of the audience on our first day." Ren said.

"Right right! Shirochin and Renchin have what it takes to be an idol!" Subaru says as he clings onto Shiro. "Oh that's interesting in that case I'm very curious how far these brothers will go!" The MC said.

After the talk was over they all waved goodbye as the Hanagaki brothers decided to head home while the rest went back to school for their unit practice.