Chapter 44: Curtains Closed (Nightfrost)

At the backstage while the members of Nightfrost are resting in their rooms, the door opened as they heard someone said. "Nii-san! Everyone! Great work out there!" They all turned to see Ren, Ito, Koga, Tsukasa, Ritsu, Mika, Trickstar, Souma, Shinobu and the rest of Eden, Crazy:B, ALKALOID and even Fine.

"G-Good work King..." Ito said. "And here's some water for all of you!" Subaru said as he hands each member a bottle. "Hm? Oh thanks." Shiro said as he receives it. "I knew Ibara-kun was part of a shuffle unit but I never knew it's with you, Shiro-kun. I sure was surprised!" Hiyori said.

"It's been a while, Shiro-san!" Jun said as he comes out from behind Hiyori. "Ah yeah it's been a while, Sazanami." Shiro said. "You did great out there Shiron! I think you portrayed Asakura Toru's character well!" Koga said with a smirk. "Well thanks for that. I was actually worried about it." Shiro said with a sigh.

"Eh? Is that so? It sure doesn't look like it." Makoto said. "Asakura's character is unique, as you can probably tell. The lines I mean." Shiro said as he drank the water. "Ahhh true the lines somewhat make it sounds like Asakura Toru is quite a laid-back character." Hokuto said. "In any case the drama is over so we don't need to worry about that now!" Hiyori said.

"...Well that's true I guess." Shiro said. "How was it Your Honor? Being in a shuffle unit I mean." Ibara then asked. "...It's not bad. I thought that since the members are people I don't know much about it would spell trouble for us but I was wrong. It was unexpectedly fun. Being in a shuffle unit." Shiro said.

Everyone in the shuffle unit smiled upon hearing that. "W-What?" Shiro asked. "Nya haha King just said he's having fun being with us how can we not be happy?" Niki said with a smile. Shiro just looked away in embarrassment. "By the way Shiro-kun." "Hm?" "Since when did Ibara-kun started calling you Your Honor?" Hiyori asked curious.

"Hmm...Since I was appointed as the leader?" Shiro said. "And why?" Jun asked. "...He said he felt like it." Shiro said. "Ibara-kun?" Hiyori asked with his eyes closed and a smirk but not in a nice way. "Woah there please don't give me that scary face, Your Highness! I don't have any ill intention I swear!" Ibara said.

"Haaa here I was wondering why Ibara looked busier than usual a few days ago I guess it was because he was excited about being in a shuffle unit again and calling another person another title. And of all people it was Shiro-san." Jun said with a sigh. "...Well I don't really mind it now but I really need to get used to it." Shiro said.

"No no no please don't do that!" Jun said. "Ahaha oh yeah Shiro-kun are you free after this? There won't be an after party for Nightfrost is there?" Hiyori asked. "Ah? There is. The four of them wanted to do one after we went back to Seisou Hall." Shiro said.

"Oya? Is that so? In that case shall we meet during the night after the party? I have something I want to tell you." Hiyori said. "Hm? Can't you say it now?" Shiro asked. "Oh no no I want it to be private!" Hiyori said. "....If you say so." Shiro said. "Then it's a promise!" Hiyori said.

"Hai hai." Shiro said. "Well then everyone let's all head back to Seisou Hall to celebrate! Ah but it's a Nightfrost only party so outsiders joining is a no no!" Ibara said knowing some of them would want to join in also.

"Ehhh don't be like that Barry we want to celebrate too!" Subaru said. "No no that won't do! Back when we were in Flambe we had an after party as well without any other disturbance didn't we? I'm just merely doing the same for Nightfrost!" Ibara says.

".....Ehhh Barry you're a cheapskate. Subaru said with a pout. "Akehoshi don't cause Saegusa any trouble just cause you want to have fun. The next time you're in a shuffle unit your time to have an after party will come. Just like we did for EVIL NUM+." Hokuto said. "Oh yeah Hidaka-kun is one of the people who got into a shuffle unit first." Makoto said.

"Really?" Ren asked. "Yep. With Sakasaki, Shino-kun, Hinata-kun and Sakuma." Hokuto said. "By the way the name of their song is Ringing evil phone!" Subaru said. "And why are you the one saying it?!" Hokuto said as the rest laughed. Must be nice being so damn carefree...Shiro thought.

"If we're done resting and let's head back already." He then said as he stood up. "Hai as you wish Your Honor! Well then let's pack up and head to the Seisou Hall shall we?" Ibara said as everyone goes back to their dorms and Nightfrost for their after party.