Chapter 32: Ito's Other Self

The gangsters looked at the Elysian members with a big smirk. Both Ito and Ren were scared so they took a step back. Shiro who saw this took the initiative to step forward and ask.

"....Do you need something from us?" The gangsters continued to smile sarcastically before the one in the middle said. "Oh nothing it's just that I've a business with that person over there." He seems to be the leader of the group.

His hands then pointed to Ito. "...With Takasaki? What are you planning to do with him?" Shiro asked. "Look this is just a past problem. Hand him over and we'll let you go." The gangster said.

"...I refuse. I don't know what happened for you to target Takasaki but he's one of my members. I ain't handing him so easily." Shiro said. "Hah! Quit acting tough it's not going to help you." The gangster said.

"...The one who should stop acting tough is you. Besides the moment you stop us in our tracks is the moment you dragged us into your mess." Shiro said.

"...You've got guts kid." The gangster said with a little irritated expression. "That guy once beat our gang all by himself. Now that we're stronger we can finally get our revenge!" He added.

"S-Stop lying there's no way Ito-senpai is able to do that!" Ren said. "Ah? Why would I lie about it? You're only saying it cause you don't know anything about him." The gangster said.

...True I can't deny it. We're the same members of the same unit but we don't know almost anything about Takasaki. Shiro thought. "....That doesn't convince me to hand him over to you." He said.

"You asked for it kid don't regret it now." The gangster said as he snapped his fingers. Shiro turned around only to get hit by another gangster. "K-King!/Nii-san!" Right after that a few more gangsters started hitting Shiro back and forth.

Their attacks were too fast Shiro couldn't react to dodge as a result he keep getting beaten up by them. After getting beaten Shiro managed to stay consious while standing back up.

"Oh? Not bad kid you have enough strength to handle that." The gangster said with a smirk. "Then let's see how you like this!" Another gangster then charged towards Shiro with his fist.

Since Shiro is hurt he couldn't move much. He gets ready to be hit until.....that gangster got punched. Both Ren and Shiro were shocked. The one who punched the attacking gangster was none other than Ito.

"...I-Ito-senpai...?" Ren asked. The gangster who got hit was lying on the ground unconscious. To be able to finish one gangster off with one hit...Was Takasaki...always this strong..? Shiro thought still shocked.

"Hmph so you're shown yourself huh Takasaki Ito? I can't believe you had the guts to hide this whole time. But that ends now we will get our revenge!" The leader said.

What Ito said next surprised the brothers. "...As always you talk too much huh? If you're going to be all bark and no bite do it to another person I have no time to deal to you."

"Hah I see you still have a foul mouth huh? No matter your confidence ends here! Get him!" The leader said as a few gangsters charge towards Ito.

Ito calmly charge towards them and started punching them in the face one by one. "N-Nii-san just what is going on? Why is Ito-senpai so different from usual?" Ren asked.

"...Don't ask me as if I know. Even I don't know what's going on." Shiro replied. That aside Takasaki you...look like you're having fun punching them...He then thought as he saw Ito dealing with the gangsters with a smirk on his face.

Seeing his gang members getting beaten up the leader decided to join in as well but only for him to get kicked in the face by Ito. After a while all the gangsters were down and unconscious. Ito has won overwhelmingly.