Cold Shoulder

(The song is for the whole chapter, you can listen if you want)

Melo POV:

It was the morning after I saw the video of Deion and Ari. I was pissed, because he said he didn't like Ari, but here he was fucking her. I swear if this nigga even look at me today at school Imma go the fuck off because he got me fucked up. And Ari, that bitch. What type of cousin is she. She is foul as fuck for that. When I get to school, I see Aushrea and I decide to go sit with her.

"Hey girl" I say in a sigh

"Hey Melo" She says with a smile "What's got you down in the dumps"

"Deion shit" I say

"That's all you had to say." She says as she wraps me in a hug "You wanna talk about it?"

"Yeah, but not here. At lunch or something" I say

"Ok, no problem." She says with a smile.

The day goes by slow, but finally it's lunch time. Time for me to tell Aushrea how Deion crushed my heart and pissed on it. When we get to the lunch room I notice that Deion isn't there. I pull Aushrea aside.

"He ain't here." I say

"Who?" She asks confused

"Deion." I say

"Oh ok, so what's going on" She asks

After I tell Aushrea everything she is shocked.

"What the hell" She says

"That's exactly what I said" I tell her

"What are you gonna do?" She asks

"I don't know... I'm just gonna stay away from him until I figure it out." I say

"You know he's gonna want an explanation." She says

"Yeah well he knows I want a explanation on why the hell he fucked my cousin and then had her send it to me." I tell her getting frustrated

"Ok, I understand." She says "Just do what you gotta do."

"Thanks Ray." I say

"No problem, I'm always here for you." She says

"I know." I hug her and I head out of the lunchroom

After school I go home and hop in bed, because I am tired as fuck. When I wake up, I look at the clock, it's already 7pm. Damn I slept a long ass time. I grab my phone to look at the time and I notice I have a bunch of missed calls and messages from Deion.

Deion: Melo answer the phone please

Deion: I know you saw the message

Deion: I need to talk to you

Deion: You breaking my heat right now M

Deion: Bro don't I deserve the chance to explain?

Deion: I know you see me calling and texting you

Deion: Melo stop playing, I need you right now

Deion: Melo I'm serious, I need you

Deion: Ok, I guess you're sleep, I'll just call you in the morning

He better not fucking call me. It's obvious I don't wanna talk to him can he just leave me the fuck alone. I open my phone and go to Instagram. I see that Ari has uploaded a new post. I click on it and it's a video of her and Deion in his room. The caption reads "When your ex won't fuck you, so you gotta fuck your cousin man" with a few laughing emojis. This bitch is crazy as hell. I turn off my phone and go to sleep.