Friends Again?

Melo POV:

The next morning, I wake up in Javontae's arms and I just lay there for a bit, taking in the moment. Then the alarm goes off and I try to get up but Tae grabs me and holds me.

"We gotta get up." I say

"I know" He says

We get out of bed and I take a shower and then I get dressed. After I get dressed, I head downstairs and grab some food for Javontae and I and we head out. When we get to school, we see that everyone else is already there. We get out of the car and walk towards them. When we get to the front of the school, Javontae speaks up.

"Hey guys, so we need to talk." He says

"Talk about what?" Saniya asks

"I talked to Deion yesterday, and he said that he was done beefin with us. I think we should let him explain himself. He at least deserves that right, so can we give him the chance to apologize at lunch?" He asks

"Sure, but only if Melo is okay with it." Aushrea says

"Uh- yeah no of course I'm up for it, he deserves the chance to explain why he did what he did." I say

We all go into the school building and we go to class. When class is over, we all go to lunch. When we get there, we see that Deion is already there.

"Hey guys" He says

"Hey" Me and Tae say

"Hey" Everyone else says

"So, I want to apologize to everyone. I know I fucked up, and I know I hurt y'all. I was desperate and I didn't know what to do. I'm especially sorry to you Melo, Ari caught me in a rough position and I just wanted to do something that I knew would hurt you. I was angry and I took it out on you guys and I'm sorry because wrong guys, that was wrong" He says tearing up "I hate myself for doing that shit, I'm so sorry."

"It's cool" Melo says as he walks up to Deion and hugs him "I forgive you"

"Thanks" Deion says

"Yeah nigga, I ain't finna hold no grudge. We all been in dis shit together since the third grade. You foreva my boy." Tavon says

After that, everyone else gives their forgiveness and we all end up laughing and telling jokes. We're finally back together, just the way it should be. After lunch, we head to our next class and the rest of the day goes by fast. When I get home I see movers taking new furniture into my house and I am puzzled, so I ask my mom whats going on.

"Ma, what are they doing." I ask

"Oh, well Charles made a slight new renovation to the living room, and baby" She smiles "Ya momma got a new 86 inch flat screen."

"I know that's right" I say "Well I'm gonna go do my homework"

"Ok, love you" She says

"Oh yeah and Tae's coming over later, is it ok if he stays the night?" I ask

"Yeah of course, you know he's always welcome, as is everyone else." She tells me

"Okay, love you ma" I say heading upstairs

I do my homework and after I finish I decide to take a nap. When I wake up, I look at the time and it's almost 9, so I hop on my phone and text Tae.

Me: Hey, wya

Tae: I'm parking now

Me: Okay

Tae: Come open the door

Me: Okay

I walk down stairs and open the door for him. He walks in with his backpack and heads straight for my room. I follow behind him and when I get there I see that he's sitting on my bed with his shirt off.