Chapter 19: Chaotic Trio

Taehyung pov :

I was sitting in the backyard garden of my house. The sun had long set, my eyes trailed over the sky, sighing out. I held my irritation.

“You keep doing this for the past hour, brother,” Jennie's voice made me turn to her. She was sitting beside me. “He always does that when he is frustrated,” Amara remarked, moving to put the glass down, then crossed her arms on her front.

“Well, it's all because of your little sister,” I huffed, resting my back on the chair. Jennie gave me a pointed look , as Amara spoke. “Well, count my husband in; he has locked himself in his office for the past two days,” Amara grimaced. “Alice and Jungkook had wasted themselves working for the past month with Italians, and this is starting to worry me,” she added. I nodded at her. It's been a month since the deal, I have seen Alice working like her life depends on that project. At times, she goes home past 1 am, and sometimes doesn't even go home. I've seen her sleeping in her office when I get back in the morning, and it worries me too much.

“And what about Kevin Davis? I feel something is wrong with this man,” Jennie's voice dragged me back from my thoughts. I stared at her. “I know he knew her back from college time. I even tried many times to ask Alice, but she becomes deaf whenever I ask her.”

Amara turned her gaze to me. “Alice looks like she wants to skin that guy alive, but she refuses to open up on this topic,” she said. I bit the inside of my cheek, knowing well that man has been spending too much time in our office. I've seen him leaving her office room every three times a day, and that is making my blood boil.

“Tae, why don't you try to get information about him?” Jennie asked i scoffed. “I did. There is nothing I got,” I replied. I had pulled some strings to get Kevin's information, but there is nothing more than the basics, and I have the feeling there is more to this than I see.

“Guys, listen, I have a plan,” my twin chimed in. “And what is the epic plan, Jennie?” I gave her a questionable look. She grinned; that doesn't look good.

….

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I hissed at the two girls in front of me as we crouched down to pass the security cameras. "Shh, Tae, quit. We will be caught," Jennie whispered, hitting my shoulder. We came to a halt in front of the back of the house; the wall in front of us was ten feet tall.

"Tae, Jen is right. Alice refuses to open up, so we only have this way left," Amara blinked at me innocently. "But breaking into someone's house is..." Jennie cut me off. "We aren't breaking in; we are just looking, alright?" She sneered at me through her covered face.

I scowled. "And, by the way, what makes you think they wouldn't recognize you like this?" She was wearing a mask, her head covered with a hood, and so were we. "Well, I always do this to hide from my fans," she shrugged nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes.

"And how the hell do we climb this damn wall?" My head fell back as I peered up at the end of the wall. "That is not a problem," Jennie voiced out. My head turned as I looked at them with confusion when I saw them grinning at me; a second passed, and my eyes narrowed. "No way. I'm not doing this," I shook my head, scowling at them.

"Oh, come on, Tae, we don't have time. It's 11 pm. Jungkook will be back by 12," Amara hissed. I scoffed; too much for looking around a stranger's house.

I bent down. "This is the last time I'm listening to you," I groaned as Jennie patted my back. "We will see about that, brother," I turned my head and glared at her; she grinned at me devilishly.

Jennie was the first to climb the wall by stepping on my back, I groan pig ! Amara was next. They both peered down at me. "Come on, Tae, give us your hand," Amara whispered . I shook my head. "I don't need help, girls," I grinned, took a few steps back, then ran, jumping over to the corner. My feet touched the sidewall as I pushed my legs up. My hand found the wall's end as I forced my body, pulling myself up. My legs dangled on both sides as I sighed, then looked at both of them, seeing them look at me with shock. "What?" I asked. Jennie shook her head few times. "I didn't know Mom took you from a monkey family," she said. I gave her a dark look.