The Matter of Beauty

I've come to the conclusion of realizing that the world is full of mistakes and misfires, and it's full of man-made contempt. I've also come to see that the realistic part of the human eye is now becoming deceived in apprehensiveness, but what is beauty to the clouded mind?

It annotates an angle and a type of open-mindedness towards a certain object. Neither do I believe it can be associated with procreation, nor do I believe it is a sense of appearance. It has a certain sense of perceiving what is pleasing to the eye. Which, in that sense, only sees the exterior. Everyone is lead to believe that in the context of beauty, "We all see beauty. It is all the same." When in all realism, if we all look at it as if it were an unchangeable sense of appearance we would all grow tired of seeing the same thing. Is beauty all that comes from the outside of someone, or is it all that's been created inside? Do some believe it's a level of aging with time, or to others it be the simplicity of newness in itself?

On another standing point, I believe that beauty is similar to a form of matter. It's already been created, therefore it leaves no possibility of associating with procreation growing farther than what was already manifested in the former creation period; Although, it leaves us with no sense of recreating this type of matter, it puts responsibility in the hands of human life. It is unpredictable and inapplicable to reproduction. The beauty itself can't be created, but it can be destroyed. Beauty is not a form of being made beautiful, it is a form of perspective. Because, in all honesty, what is beauty to a blind man?