Roll

Take a hit, let your mind slip. Things you'll never care about. Things you've always thought of. Seeps away into the emptiness I dug myself into. Hoping to see the light. From Beneath this mud, under this filth. My tears seem to run down farther into the cracks of my broken heart. I'm better without you but I feel the need to know you more. Now I sit here at 9:42pm, thinking of you once more. Never wondering, never questioning. I hurt in the want to be closer to you. 3 miles isn't enough. Our hearts were meant to be so close. Our souls had gone through it all, shit they've been battered, and gone through the worst. Does that mean I'm worthless? Does that mean you never loved me? This is me on K-pins trying to piece it together when its already in crumbles of nothingness. The urge to take more just to not feel my love for you. You're with her, and you know I'm hurt. You're hurt too. I want to feel something... the way you touched me... the way I felt you. Made no sense until you were gone. Now your with that despicable cow... the one that allowed you to take two ecstasy pills that was laced with meth. You almost died... I almost lost you. All I wanted was to keep you safe and never save you, you needed to save yourself... Now you are stuck... So painfully hurt. I know you my sweet flower... You are my forever and that will never change. You know it...