INTRODUCTION

AUTHOR'S WORDS: support and love my story guys and yes!make sure to comment for further updates😉
_______________________________________
OUR LEAD HERO:

AUTHOR'S WORDS: support and love my story guys and yes!make sure to comment for further updates😉_______________________________________OUR LEAD HERO:

Min yoongi...
21 year old (business major 3rd year student)...
Son of Mr. min jiyoon and mrs.min jina
Kind,sweet and soft hearted for those who counted him his familyand dangerous and cold hearted for those who counted him as enemy..
Looks handsome in glasses and most importantly already engaged(so yoongi marry me Won't count here)..
Loves his fiance even if doesn't know her true nature and knows her enough from her mom talks..sleepy person also...and friends with namjin and taehopekook..calls Jin and Tae as her sisters..
OUR DESI HERIONE:

jiminie singhania

jiminie singhania..
19 years old(1st year and 2nd semester in medicine major)
Kind,sweet and smart girl but traditional also..loves to wear traditional clothes which her fiance likes too..well,she is also engaged and doesn't know how her fiance now looks but knows about his nature from her mamma(mrs.min)...she can be savage and sassy too like her fiance...she likes sweets but spicy food too ..she is pakindian, currently living in Korea for studies...bff with kim taehyung and accept Tae and Jin as her sisters..knows namhopkook too ..
Daughter of Mr.sameer and mrs.sanjina sammer singhania...
---------------------------------------------------------
Side characters:
KIM TAEHYUNG: jimin's bff and 2nd sem(1st year)medicine student along with jimin ..sister of Kim Jin and fiance of jeon jungkook..loves her fiance alot..and care for jimin like sister...boxy smile owner..
-----------------------------------------
JEON JUNGKOOK:brother of min yoongi(takes mom cast) ..fiance of Tae and loves her alot..knows his brother has fiance but dont know her face and other things.. bunny face human... best-friend with jhope...
-------------------------------------
KIM SEOKJIN: tae sister and wife of Kim namjoon...lives with her husband and studies same university as BTS...mother figure for all and likes to cook...knows jimin and accepted her as her second sister after Tae...
--------------------------------------------
KIM NAMJOON: brother-in-law of Tae and husband of Jin...studies same uni as his wife and smart person from whole group in IQ...dimple person..
Yoongi's roomate
-----------------------------------------------------
JUNG HOSEOK:bff of jk...and same uni as BTS student... single and little flirty..but kind too...sunshine person..

Yoongi along with BTS except taemin=3rd year and business major....
Taemin=medical major 1st year....

No one from BTS except taekook knew about yoomin being engaged but now they all knew....let's see what happens next??