EP:08

Author's words: hey armies and yoonminers.. actually I wanted to thank you all for your all support and love...continue it and I'll upload other stories in few days😌so let's continue💕💕
&_________________-____________&______

General person pov:
Taemin along with y/n entered the girls  dorm...(jiminie...why aren't you telling us about your boyfriend?)asked y/n as she sat on bed beside tae who was eating apple...(because I will introduce you guys to him tommorow) said jiminie calmly while opening her laptop while Tae confusingly asked(do you by any chance mean we are meeting brother-in-law tommorow?)...Tae/n immediately shouted excitedly when Jiminie nodded smilingly🥰...Tae/n ran towards jiminie bed and hugged her excitedly...jiminie calmed her friends down and made them eat something ...Tae/n and jiminie were studying for exams untill they heard jiminie Skype ringing...Tae/n nodded at e/o and went out to y/n dorm room while jiminie smiled at her understanding friends and picked up the call...jiminie was immediately attacked by cute voice owning boy..
(Namaste(hello)bua...Krish miss you)Krish blew the kiss towards jiminie who acted to catch it and place it on her heart...(namaste my boy version ..I too miss my cute baby Krish🤭)...hearing jiminie,krish giggled which made jiminie giggle too...disha and manisha smiled and virdhan poutly asked..(you don't miss your vir bhai ..huh..you mochi cheeked Krish)hearing virdhan name for her,jiminie whinned a little(Vir Bhai)and pouted😗😗...Manisha slapped virdhan shoulder and said(don't tease her beer,she will never come back to pakistan like this)virdhan pouted and said "sorry"to which jiminie blew a kiss and said "its okay"...virdhan and manisha smiled at still cute jiminie...(did you forgot us or what Minnie?)jiminie now saw her elder brother and Bhabhi(sister-in-law)..(who is this idiot spreading false rumors..I will make sure to beat him with vir Bhai)karan along with others except brusted out laughing while virdhan pouted..(why me??am I some weapon or what for you?)jiminie giggled before answering (you are not weapon bhai but you are so much muscular that Mani Bhabhi needs Karan Bhai and dadda help to move you so considering that If i threw you on someone then that person will surely be highly injured or maybe die)hearing jiminie proud speech no onr could control but brust out laughing even Krish and virdhan too...after few minutes of heavy laughing session,jiminie asked(so my dear bhabhi's how are my born-to-be nephew's?)manisha along with Disha said (they are doing fine in their mumma womb)..(wow jiminie...you forgot that you have Bhai's because of whom you have bhabhi's)hearing her brother's whiny tone,jiminie smiled and said teasingly ( i know that and i asked my bhabhi's situation and health because if they are happy and fine then you both will be surely fit-n-fine)karan and virdhan sighed knowing their sister won't ask about their own and situations because if pregnant wife is happy then impregnating husband's will surely be happy...jiminie smiled and finally asked her brother's health to which they answered with (good)...

Time skip:
Jiminie talked with her family for half hour and also his parents joined the video call...jiminie smiled as how happy and healthy his family is about her sister-in-law pregnancy,Krish and her own(jiminie) life....overall everyone is peacefully living...sammer talked with her daughter about everything making her brother's little jealous while jiminie showed them their tongue(jiminie didn't talked with rehan as he was with his friends out)....now at night Jiminie was sitting on her bed after having dinner..Tae already slept  while y/n also slept beside her as they were studying for prof nat test...jiminie was about to turn off the lights when she heard her phone ringing...
"Tony Montana"
Jiminie picked up the call and walked towards balcony..she placed her one hand on railing while holded her phone near her ear...(hello)jiminie giggled when she heard a (haye)from other side..."i will die with this much angelic tone"jiminie said a little(don't talk about death...we just met)yoongi said a little sorry knowing that we should never mention about death cuz their is long life to live and a person is there living for us...jiminie said i(t's okay but don't say it again)..."so are you sure you wanna tell about us to others tommorow"jiminie smiled and said(it's better to tell them by ourselves than hearing or getting to know it all others)yoongi said a little "sure ..as you wish from other side"....yoonmin talked for a while and yoongi told jiminie that tommorow min jina has asked for her to visit and they can tell them at min mansion itself ...jiminie said (as you say)and ended the call after bidding good night..