EP:11

Author's pov:hello yoonminers..I'm little busy with something so I will try too update as much as possible💜don't miss me soo much otherwise I won't stop hicuping😼hehe... kidding 😂 let's start.. 
---------------------------------------------------------
General pov:(week later)
Everything was going smoothly but as you heard a saying"happiness and peace never last long"that's what happened..what am I writing right??
Morning(9:00am):
Our story heroine was smiling at her her bff tactics..
Scene change:(night 9:00pm):
Our heroine was hugging her body while his hero was busy cursing and punching someone...
AUTHOR'S POV:lets see what happened...

Jiminie's pov:
Our one week passed happily ...I even went to beach date with my friends on weekend but yoon was the main happiness of my life ....I came out of my thoughts when I heard tae say(jiminie...you are too busy thinking about your fiance that you are ignoring me)I giggled as she saw tae saying all this with dramatic pose..I  smacked tae head with her book(weighted:125g)making tae whine..(enough of your drama.. let's go or else we will be late for classes)tae nodded and followed jiminie who already reached door steps..
Their dresses:

taemin entered mr

taemin entered mr.khan(Pakistani prof class)who allowed them to enter easily..jiminie and Tae sat away from e/o as mr.khan has changed

the order of seats...jiminie sat with a showoff girl who rolled her eyes on jiminie while jiminie smiled at jealousy, university girls feel from her..she focused on class .."so students,as you all know you guys need to complete one project on thesis based of 25/30 pages with your bench mate so wish you best of luck for your assignment and the topic will be xxxxxx"with that mr.khan left the class...I looked beside towards my bench mate who just rolled her eyes on me again and left the class...(dramatic ass..I wish she will
Find her brain while rolling her eyes...I need to do it alone now)i stood up from my bench and looked at Tae who was smiling at her bench mate..(looks like she found someone good)i walked out of class  and started to walk towards library...I entered library and texted Tae that(I'll coming at night...I'm in library)..I opened my iPad and started working on thesis...