EP:06

Hello yoonminers...please like and support your dear army author😌
And"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG-AGH💜💜"

_______________________________________
Author's pov people:
   Yoonmin had their dinner and then sat in silence for few minutes...and then "would my little jiminie like dance with her handsome and hot fiance"yoongi said in prince like nativeness and on kneel made it more dramatic but a good one which made jiminie smile and nodd...yoongi too smiled and pulled jiminie closer to him by her waist making shiver ran down by jiminie spine...she placed her hands on yoongi's shoulder while one hand intertwined by yoongi's one hand...they started to dance with slow moments and enjoyed their "first couple dance"....
Song: janam janam(cuz it's trending 😎)

(Cut the one minute from start for better dance and stop after janam janam song)😌
After dance:
Yoonmin were still in same position breathing heavily...jiminie was still back hugged by her fiance while yoongi was feeling his fiance more close to him...yoongi inhaled jiminie fragrance and had a thought in mind(she still uses that body wash)jiminie giggled which made yoongi realise that he thought his mind out a little loud for others to hear...jiminie smiled when yoongi turned her towards himself and then made her take seat..."sorry baby mochi..I didn't wanted this day out loud but It just came out"jiminie shaked her head and supped her finance cheeks"its okay yoon...I don't have any problem with your questions either stupid or conceptual...behave like how we used to ...I haven't changed neither you did...I can understand what's inside your head while you can understand mine too..so relax ,okay...your baby mochi is same for her yoon...and yes!I use same body wash cuz you like it and cuz it makes you calm"jiminie whispered her last sentence which was actually true...why???let's go through flashback😌

Flashback:
Singhania mansion was ringing with giggles as their was a wedding of eldest son of singhania(karan singhania:21years old)was marrying elder daughter of Oberoi's(Disha Oberoi:21 years old)...well that was an arrange marriage but agreed by both sides...everything was going well untill little jiminie(9 years) came down with her younger brother virdhan(13 years old) downstairs,whole attention went to little girl who was enjoying her brother company smiling and chuckling over things her brother told her... virdhan made little jiminie hold sanjana hand while he went towards his dad..."my princess is looking a real fairy princess today🤭"hearing the compliment little jiminie said a shy thankyou and ran away towards her mumma,and and little finance (yoon)..seeing jiminie coming near them min jiya hugged me while jiyoon patted her head. Making her smile 😊..while little yoon was busy admiring his little baby mochi who was giggling at his dad talks while sitting in her mamma lap....well, child or not...min yoongi got jealous of his mom and went towards them ..he poked his mom leg who was sitting on sofa which made her look towards her cat soon who was giving bad vibe look,(what)asked Mrs.min to which yoon pointed at little jiminie...min jina understood her son tactics and pointed at space beside her ..yoon obeyed and sat their while min jina sat jimin on yoon lap who showed his gummy smile showing his satisfaction while min couple smiled at their son behaviour while jiminie was dumbfounded but smiled after seeing her fiance gummy smile..(min jiyoon knows what yoongi wants from min jina only ...as min jina and yoongi are more close to e/o)....